Dumbest thing you've done stoned ALONE?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. One time i made some ramen noodles, and the noodles were done so i was going to add the packet of flavoring to it, but i honestly could not find it anywhere. I felt pretty helpless, and pissed that i lost it, than i find it under the empty wrapper. I felt real dumb

2. I remember once I thought I could hear voices. It turned out my iPod, with the earbuds, was still on in the other corner of my room, playing just subtly. But for a good 5 minutes I would try and manipulate my hearing so I could continue to hear these voices.

• Like Like x 4
  3. I lol'd.

4. One time I was in my room with my hat on, and I was listining to music and I leaned

back in my chair and laid my head back [at this point I was REALLY high] and it felt like

my brain was like moving through my head and then out of no where I here something

fall from my head and I was so scared because I thought my brain fell out of my head,

but when I looked it was just my hat that had fell. :smoking:

• Like Like x 3
  5. ive done so much dumb things alone haha

6. :)

I always walk into my kitchen to grab something like a pencil from a drawer, then stand at the refrigerator looking in it before I realize that's not what I'm getting

• Like Like x 2
  7. I made ramen really high one time, after it was done I was gently tipping the bowl over the sync to get the extra hot ass water out of my dish. Well I fucked up and all my ramen flew out into my sync and down my fucking drain.

• Like Like x 1
  8. One time I was out in the sun room rippin an apple pipe on a lawn chair, when I got up to pack another bowl I decided to go outside, forgetting it was really damn blustery out there and as soon as I got out there, the fresh bowl was dust in the wind. Wasn't the last of my stash, but man was I pissed.

9. happened to me just last night. so i was pretty baked and as i was going to bed i took my contacts out and put them away. i then realized that i haven't changed the solution in a couple days so i unscrew both sides of the little holder and dump the old solution into the trash, along with my contacts. fucking bummer, and i never did find them

10. MY GOD I cannot count the amount of times I've found myself in the kitchen thinking "what the fuck am I doing here?". But then I just grab some food while I'm up and go sit down.

The dumbest thing I've done stoned alone was smoking inside the trunk of my car.

• Like Like x 5
  11. haha I don't know how many times I've done this, I'll walk into the kitchen and for get why I walked to the kitchen in the first place, then just go over and automatically open the fridge and just stare inside of it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. i remember i smoked a couple bowls in my room and i was pretty damn high (2 week t-break). then i decided to go for a ride and pick up my friends, so i grabbed a pair of keys and went to the garage where my car was. i standed there for a good 20 minutes, high, pushing the unlock button on the key.

it was the keys for my moms car.....

• Like Like x 6
  13. Finished a few bowls in my room and after wards lysoled my room to cover up the smell. All of the sudden, I felt the sudden urge to take a shit, so I go to the bathroom. I sit down on the toilet and end up passing out while taking a shit

• Like Like x 1
  14. I bought a quarter pound of some Reggie bush (schwag) 115 grams for 325$ and I smoked the whole quarter pound in less then a fucking week! I was ashamed of my self.

15. i wish i could find a deal like that, i would smoke joints like smokers smoke cigs

• Like Like x 2
  16. i try not to smoke alone because i usually do really stupid shit when i am alone and super stoned.

the latest thing i've done was try to make (regular) brownies after smoking 5 bowls of some pretty good mids. i was at that point where people start wondering if you are mentally handicapped. needless to say i messed the recipe up pretty badly. i ended up adding twice the amount of water because i thought i was making a double batch and i only had one egg so i said fuck it and just used the one. i realized the brownies were too liquid as i tried to put them into the over (and sloshed the mix all over the place >_<) so i decided to leave them in the oven for 2 hours instead of 30 mins. i fell asleep and woke up with my pad smelling like burnt chocolate and the "brownies" fused with the glass pan i'd tried to cook them in..... i had to throw the pan away..... cooking is something i dont do stoned anymore. i have post it notes on all of my instant food (other than the ramen) that says "do not attempt to cook while high" on them

• Like Like x 2

17. pics or it didnt happen

18. i have pics of the cummy toilet paper that i spat it out onto.

19. lol wtf? thats nasttttty bro

20. Looking for the input jack to my guitar for five minutes before realizing I had my acoustic.