Dumbest thing you've done stoned ALONE?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I was making like 15 pizza rolls in the microwave and accidentally looked at the time for the oven, so I cooked them for 15 minutes, they were only supposed to cook for 2. The sauce turned so black and bubbly I thought they were filled with cancer and threw them outside in the snow.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Bought $100 worth of My Little Pony Stickers off amazon.

3. #2723 Deleted member 835266, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2020
    deleted by user

4. Grabbed 2 beers out of the fridge. Shook 1 intending on giving it to my friend. Low and behold my stoned ass cracks open the shaked beer. Instant karma :angry:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haha, this is a funny one!

I almost always smoke alone. The other person I really toke with is my girlfriend these days, I don't enjoy cannabis as much in social settings. For me it's a medicine for my stress and headaches, and smoking for me is something I do when I come home from a long day of studying and/or working, sit in the couch, smoke a joint, wank my dick like crazy until i cum all over, watch movies and then go peacefully to sleep.

Dumb shit I've done... All the normal stuff I guess, always going to the grocery store high and messing about. Crashing into shit, losing my phone, making a mess with my weed, fucking up my cooking. I just fuck shit up and I like it, I love to laugh at myself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Got high, bought Jack in the box. Went to buy something at a store next to jacks. Left my food in that store. Fml.

7. A year or two ago (my tolerance was very low), I bought an eighth of Sour Diesel and smoked several bowls of it in the woods (probably a good 8 or 9, I lost count though). We then called up a local pizza place and ordered a large bacon pizza, and ate the whole thing inside of the restaurant. My friend then put his head down on the table and told me to wake him up when the football game on the TV's ends. I then found myself confused about an hour or two later (the game was at the end, probably only a half hour left) being woken up by the workers at the restaurant and asked to leave. I don't even remember falling asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was at the liquor store and I was getting a bic, a soda and some visine, altogether it was damn near 5 bucks. So my stoned ass fishes out some cash from my pockets, and in ONE hand, I have 4 singles and 50 cents, the total is 4.50something, and in my other hand, I have a 5.
    "Oh..o-oh man..ok, ok..maintain. Ok, so,..the stuff in THIS hand, is'nt enough, and the stuff in THAT hand is too much. Fuck, I'd better put something back.."
    I held up the line for a minute or two and it wasnt until I'd left that it hit me:"...HOLY FUCK I'M STUPID."

9. Getting stoned and getting naked to dancing to "hooked on a feeling" Idk who it's by but it's in guardians of the galaxy. For some reason I always dance when I'm fried. Anyone else dance when they're high?

10. lol reminds me of the time i made pizza rolls, i couldnt find the remote so i set them on the couch while i was looking for it, i find the remote and sit back right on my plate of pizzas rolls. Destroying them with my ass and gettin sauce and cheese all over my pants lol.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Telling some funny deep story to my mate thinking he was still there and then looked around and realized he has already left and I completely forgot about it lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hahaha this reminds me of a story I once read. It was a very hot summer and a woman had gotten done doing some shopping well she went packed everything in the car and I guess on her way home one of the cans exploded and left gunk on the back of her head. So she just parked on the side of the road and just sat there trying to hold what she thought was her brain in place haha

13. Misplaced my phone 1091835462829474 times in my pocket .

*👌💨😆*

14. One time I was sitting around my sisters house up in syracuse New York and her husband smokes weed he's about 29 and so I smoke a bowl of his weed and forgetting he comes home at 1 I heard him pull in the drive way I empty the bowl he knocks on the front door because it was locked and me being stoned I run up stairs past the door he's trying to open and take a shower then he walks in through the garage and smells the weed and figures out i was smoking. We ended up smoking together which was funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Yesterday, I did a wake & bake. & I needed to change my candle melt so I end up pouring the hot wax in the sink smh I usually pour it in the trash. But the wax got hard and I had to scrap the wax from around the drain. What ever is inside hopefully it gets grinded away from the disposal

16. I was cleaning the house and pretending to be a contemporary dancer & shit
    next thing I know I jumped in the air an my foot landed in the mop bucket
    Instead of pulling my foot out I started running with it like ohh shit wtf am I gonna do
    needless to say most of it got on the entire carpet. Later that day everyone
    gets home an they're like "why does the living room smell like ass"
    so I said the dog pissed all over the rug and my cousin was like laying on it
    he touches it an hes like "wtf am I laying on dog piss"
    mhmm yepp..true story.

17. Unfortunately, there are MANY dumb things I've done stoned alone...

One time I went hiking in this really cool ravine that has a natural gas leak flame behind a small waterfall.
    It was dusk, and I got kind of mesmerized watching the flame as it got darker.
    I waited too long, and had to find my way out in total darkness without a flashlight, just a lighter (which did not do me much good).
    I seriously thought I would have to stay there overnight; I ended up actually crawling part of the way so I wouldn't risk falling back over the edge, because I couldn't see shit.
    I finally made it out of the woods about 1/4 mile from where I had parked my car...

18. In college I smoked with my roommate after we had already been drinking. We were trying to sneak out of our room and dorm (the other "friends" we hung out with in the dorm would have tried to get us to stay in) and in all making sure we had everything so we didn't have to come back and listening to see if there was anyone in the lounge, I had forgotten my shoes. I don't realize it until we get to the LAX house all the way across campus for one of my friends to say "dude why do you have socks on but no shoes".

I never lived that story down and still always something is said every time someone who was there sees me.

19. I was in my room trying to record a smoke trick and all the sudden I got super paranoid thinking someone was watching me. I shut the window and even checked through the key hole in my door to make sure that no one was peaking before I realized it was my camera. My camera was watching me. 😐

20. I got really high. And sat in Publix staring at pepper bottles for 30 min.