Dumbest thing you've done stoned ALONE?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. This! I ended up buying anything but what I really NEEDED to buy... Toilet paper lol

2. it was one of my first time smoking, my parents were out of the house picking my sister up from her college which was 5 hours away, for Christmas break. so i was smoking an apple pipe on my patio right next to my front door bc I was afraid of staying home alone at the time and didnt like going other places in my yard. anyway, when I finished smoking I was nervous my family would smell that I had smoked weed outside somehow when they came up to the door, so I Decided to concoct weird food items like a relish sandwich or lettuce with hot sauce and burn them to try and mask the smell of the weed in the air....I dont know why I was thinking honestly and they ended up finding out hahahaha.

3. I have a lot of stories but my food is almost done so I'll type a short story about food.

Anyways, was pretty high one night and decided to drive 10 minutes to arbys to get some food. I went through the drive through. Pulled around to the only window and paid. The lady opened the window back up and handed me my change while clearly checking out my eyes because I'm sure I reaked of blunts. Anyways she hands me the change and says have a good day. I said you too and drove away. So I'm almost home and I realize I forgot my fucking food! I was so mad at myself but I didn't want to go back. I'm sure she knew lol. It was only like $3-4 of food so I didn't get too worked up about it

4. I snuck out of my house and blazed it then when sneaking back in I walked into a HUGE spider Web that wrapped around my face, freaked out and fell on the grass then started stumbling back into my house being loud as fuck and my neighbor had called my mom thinking someone was breaking in so my mom was there waiting for me with a bat ready to beat the shit out of me thinking I was a burglar.... stupid spider.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. LMFAO. Thats sucks haha

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

6. Ok this happened to my mate, but I must tell this story!!! It's fucking hilarious!

Anyway my mate was stoned and at home alone, this was all caught on camera!
    My mate thought it would be funny to make a mock terrorist/suicide video. He got a red and white checkered tea towel and wrapped it around his face, just like these extremists do! Looked the real deal! He then held a BB gun to his head pretending to rant and rave in Arabic! The whole time he was recording this on his phone! As he was holding the gun next to his temple, at the end of his rant in fake Arabic, he decided to pull the trigger, totally unaware it was loaded! He shot himself right next to his temple with the BB gun!!! Lol!!! He immediately raced himself to the hospital! He was fine, but fuck it's the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

7. Oh, my fucking cat always knows I'm baked. What the fuck, it stares right through me and meows like "You stupid idiot, you're trippin', and I can tell you're high...." I look at the fuzzy, cute little shit and think "Whoa, your intelligence is on a way higher plane than us humans." And then the next day, I see it cleaning it's own butthole, and remember that it's a dumbass cat. But it's always a little awkward, cuz maybe it really is above us, and it's just acting the role. ;)

8. Went to brush my teeth realized toothpaste tasted weird then noticed i used vitamin c tattoo lotion.... Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Tasted like chicken? The description for everything undescribeable

10. Ouija board surfing solo
    so long sanity
    stoned though
    may as well say a few prayers
    scar

probably when I talked to rlthe wrong person,who invited our friends. And no eviction...ah well YOLO

11. Hahaa I remember this one time about a month ago I lost my bowl and couldn't find it where I usually put it, but wasn't too mad cause I had a bubbler to smoke out of as well. About a week ago, I remembered that I put my bowl under my bed when i was stoned one night and I checked under the bed and sure enough it was there :D

12. So I come back inside from a killer toke and hear footsteps coming downstairs so I run to the bathroom. I wait a little and no one comes down. As I start to watch tv and check my phone I hear footsteps again and start to look and wait for someone to come down but no one comes down. I continue watching tv and every like few minutes I would hear footsteps and I would expect someone to come down but no one would ever so I went to investigate and found out it was just my washer/dryer :////

13. Left my phone in the refrigerator lmao

14. One time when I was still new to weed and would be tripping off of 2 bowls I went into the laundry room to wash the clothes I had smoked in (live in a big family with very intolerant parents) well outside the window I noticed a squirrel climbing a tree it interested me so I walked outside and proceeded to stare at the squirrel for 10-20 min while holding a jug of laundry detergent. That was a hard one to explain

15. So high that I was walking and my whole body felt heavy and like it was filling up with water. I kept telling my friends I was getting filled up real good (obviously took it gay as fuck haha) and I fell into a bush face first and cut my whole face up haha, so dumb and careless

16. I love getting baked alone it's like peaceful, you know? But once when I was really high I was with my dog and having a conversation with him and I thought we were having telekinesis conversations about his past lives and I asked him to draw one of his past lives for me and (shocking) he didn't! But then I realized how fucking stupid I am 😂

17. I choked on a jalapeno potato chip... painful as fuck

18. Pour out my emotions to my ex gf

Girl scout cookies 😌

19. filled up real good

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

20. One time I was so high that I called the cops on myself.

Ahahahahahaha! Thats funny right there I don't care who ya are.