Dumbest thing you've done stoned ALONE?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. my most recent was last week, i was smoking a few joints out my bedroom window and was cottonmouthing like hell and wanted to get a drink, ended up forgetting to do it and had another joint. That process kept repeating all night and didnt get my drink until the next morning which after a night of heavy smoking tasted like it was from the lake of the garden of eden haha

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Toked in the bathroom, put a good dip in (Grizzly mint), sat in the shower for like 5 mins and just chucked everywhere. It wasn't the dip cause I have dipped for a long time. I'm not exactly sure what happened? :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. It was prob last night wast really alone but felt alone ight so I was dd for my g rl she went to the bar I drop her off go home smoke a bong bow off the boom felazi pick her up put baby yo sleep smoke a lot for me my tolerance is non existent anymore fone call at 5 am cuz I'm the only one not drunk but STONED gotta drive 2 hr drive to pick up my girls sister but gps got u s lost n goin in circles finally got home after the sun came up not a wink of sleep fucked up. Been like a year since I hit my bong and been smokin pretty much one or two hits per session by myself of sum good good wit my incredibowl it was hella fuckin stupid baby momma drinkin me high n drivin and also baby in car super fucked up shitty thing to do but it was fine

4. Dude you must still be fucked up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. No just fucked up again I didn't drink last night tonights my drink and smoke plus I'm on my fone stupid fucking swipe writes crazy shiti also had to re read this to make sure its all spelled right

7. Anf I still misspelled a word

8. Ya know the thing is.. the thing.

9. Punched a cop in the face...oooppps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. It can just happen sometimes I think man. I used to dip a lot and there was a couple times it just made me so sick and I chuked for a good 5-10 minutes, for no reason I could figure out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I keep a journal that i write in when im high, or you can call it a notebook aha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. This smorning i asked my friend if Portuguese is a foreign language  

13. Opened the front door at night and started checking for a light switch on the outside wall because it was too dark

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've done this as well. Got some weird looks from my brother.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Got bored and started playing with fire. In the kitchen. I sprayed a ton of some special metallic car paint in a cup and dropped a match in. Burned way more intensely than I expected, I thought it would shatter the glass. So... Like a dumbass... I poured water on it. And it splashed EVERYWHERE. My shirt was on fire, my feet, a bag of doritos, the blender, toaster, a pile of dishes, and almost, but luckily not, the dog. I ran to the laundry room, grabbed the baking soda and emptied the whole box all over the kitchen. My shirt was ruined, and the tops of my feet were a little burnt but I was in good shape. Still had my hair. Went to put the baking soda back and found some of the paint had spread from my feet to a pile of towels and they were beginning to make a decent sized little fire.  Since I was out of baking soda I just dumped them in the washing machine and started it lol. Spent the next 4 hours wiping up baking soda and scrubbing shiny blue paint off of everything.

16. I really need to do this, i always end up forgetting my zombie apocolypse survival strategies and the many reasons why i hate the government and society...

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. One time, last year, I smoked alone in my room --it was very potent--and thought "hey, i'll watch a movie to enjoy this high" because that's what I do. I remember grabbing for my Akira tape, staring at the cover for a bit, and getting annoyed that I had to rewind it. 

I ended up rewinding probably ten random tapes in a row, without watching any of them, just so I didn't have so many "unrewound tapes". 

Basically, 
    it took me about fifteen minutes just to prepare to watch...a dvd instead.

18. #2538 pikachulovable, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    No wait this one may be a little more stupid. Alright so this smorning around 10 I had an edible chocolate cookie to myself. It had been about three hours after waking up with just water in my system. At 11:30 I believe I thought everything had become unrealistic and flipped out. Starting suggesting to myself that it was my brain and I was underdeveloped. That maybe I was special ed and that was why I have so so social skills. Flashbacks to old conversations went through my head and I called my friend saying everything makes sense now and begged her not to lie to me and admit i am special ed. Not sure how this all really happened.

19. Recently 'realised' the same thing haha. Still worrying about it but i mean everyones crazy right? Maybe people like us who know we're different are the sane ones and the people who think they're 'normal' (same as everyone else) are the delusional ones...

20. Recently 'realised' the same thing haha. Still worrying about it but i mean everyones crazy right? Maybe people like us who know we're different are the sane ones and the people who think they're 'normal' (same as everyone else) are the delusional ones...