Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke wet resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwigS, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Well I'm out of weed/money right now and feeling like toking up a bit and all I have is the wet resin from my bong left (already scraped the dry stuff). Just wondering if there is a way I can smoke it? Thanks.

2. Roll it up into a ball or a few pancake-like pieces, and gently wrap a napkin / paper towel / toilet paper around it and squeeze the moisture out of it.

Do that a few times and it will be dry enough to get cherry then it'll smoke up nicely.

3. Cant you smoke the paper with it? Like if you cleaned your pipe with a cigarette / joint paper?

4. you should call up some buddies or ask your dealer for a front man, resin is the carcinogens of marijuana, really tastes shitty and isn't worth the taste/lung strain and the high is shitty.