(3) 50mcg/h Fentanyl Patches

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigd^, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Weaning is the best way. I've done it before with oxycontin binges. It's tough psychologically but will save a lot of suffering in the end. Withdrawals blow, hard.

2. Id rather go through these withdraws, then tobacco withdraws. Not having cigarettes is nearly life threatening for me it seems, mentally it just destroys me in every way. I already have panic disorder, by its almost 10x worse when not having cigarettes. Panic attacks out the ass. It has never been very mentally demanding when going through opiate withdraws, more just physical with me.

I must sound like a pussy, eh?

I would also never, ween myself down more then just take very, teeny amounts to keep myself from staying sick to sick.

I'm more of a cold-turkey, kinda guy, and you guys are correct. I think I am just going to deal with the withdraws, instead of just dosing me. It would be nice to have some benoz's to help manage, but oh well. I got cigarettes.

Tonight was my last dose for a while.. Besides, there's more money to be made, rather then getting high.

Take it easy guys and girls, thanks for the concern. Does mean something to me..

3. I feel yah in every way, nicotine withdrawls are hell! But I managed, maybe you can too someday:)

4. i hope the w/d's aren't too bad for you bro.
    glad i could never get addicted to cigs, those sound so horrible
    take it easy man :wave:

5. that all seems like a good ldea now. just wait 2 days from this second

6. Cannabis helps me big time with Opiate withdrawals. It is about the only thing, besides muscle relaxers, that I have noticed any positive results with. I haven't danced with benzos before though.

7. Not to sound harsh but... enjoy hell.

8. Ahh.. that doesn't seem like a bad price at all, considering the 75s cost me $40 but I normally end up just trading

I used my first Fentanyl a couple weeks ago, and I got my 5th one last night. I know I'm fairly new to em, but they are amazing

9. yea dude thats aa good choice,lol i kinda got scared there with you saying whank god im getting more fentalyn lol

10. Yo D, just a heads up, Fent withdrawals are on a whole-nothah-level from most other opiate withdrawals based on personal experience. Definitely make sure you got some Benzo's on hand like you said, cause i can guarantee ya if your w/d's from fent are as bad as mine were, you're gonna wanna knock yourself out fora while foo shoo. None the less, Good luck to ya! and I hope yours aren't too severe.