Need Info/Advice

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Doubter, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Okay so the other day my friend called me up and asked if I wanted to smoke. It's been a few months since I smoked but I decided sure why not. So I rode my bike over to his house (I know I'm a baller). About an hour earlier I had a bad headache and didn't have any ibuprofen or anything so I took some cvs daytime cold gel caps (equal to dayquil). I ended up taking about 8 hits from a bong. I had a really weird high like I'd never had before. I was sitting there just thinking about random stuff, I couldn't really open my eyes or talk even. I was just thinking about some weird shit. So finally they decide to light up again but this time pass around a pipe. I took a hit and ended up having a panic attack.

Now I'm not sure if the dxm had any effect on my high since it was only like 10 or 20 mg. What I'm wondering is if the weed might have been laced or if it was even weed at all.

If anyone has a similar experience, let me know.

Cliffs:
    Took some dayquil.
    Went to my friend's and got high.
    Had a panic attack.

I'm not really wondering about the panic attack, more about the weird high.

2. I imagine the marijuana interacted with the dayquil maybe giving you a more "intense" high or more hallucinogenic feeling. Im not sure though but this. seems the most reasonable explanation for it.
    P.S. VERY doubtful the weed was laced

3. i would say the few month break might have to do something with it. i think that your tolerance was way down and you were smoking like you used to and smoked yourself silly then started thinking about it maybe the dayquil is making it so intense and then you started thinking in a downward spiral and then BAM youre freaking out. im thinking you just smoked yourself retarded dude.