Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Clear blunt wraps?

• Please log in to reply

Trevo4311

Trevo4311

• Registered Upgraded
  • 509 posts
Last night I went to a party and was blazing with some of my friends, and I got the idea to roll a blunt, so my friend went and got these weird clear blunt wraps that he had. I asked him how it was clear and he said its some carbon stuff.

Just wondering what the wraps we're made out of, they actually weren't very good wraps but we we're all blazed out of our minds and had no other wraps and didn't feel like getting more.

Similar Topics: Clear blunt wraps?     x

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts
Its usually plant cellulose.

Blow Me A Dubb

Blow Me A Dubb

iROLLBLUNTS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 364 posts
You mean clear joint papers... ?

sculstoner

sculstoner

the sculstoner of BC

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Theyre some weird plastic crap, theyre fucked up to roll. Fuck plastic.

SouthSideDragon

SouthSideDragon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Theyre some weird plastic crap, theyre fucked up to roll. Fuck plastic.

it's plant cellulose bright one....

Steezy Mcgeez

Steezy Mcgeez

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
The one i had was pre rolled. good blunt. i just had to put weed in it and pack it with a straw. i liked it

Captain Amazing

Captain Amazing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts
Yeah it's plant cellulose, its a joint paper though, blunt wraps by definition are made of tobacco. I like them, tougher to roll but they smoke slower and more evenly from personal experience, also completely tasteless which I like, and i think i heard something somewhere about them being healthier than burning paper, idk though, that could be total bs or i could be thinking of something else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users