Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Microwaving the blunt instead?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koh, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Well i first heard of this like a few weeks ago and it crossed my mind when i roasting a blunt i just rolled, basically heres the idea. After rolling the blunt and its kinda moist/soggy, if you dont have a lighter to roast it, you just microwave it

What im wondering is, does this work as well as roasting, and does microwaving ur bud mess it up in anyway?

2. Only one way to find out....

But personally, I wouldn't do it. Not sure how weed reacts in the microwave.

3. No, I'm not sure what it will to do it but I doubt it'll help you out at all. If you have no lighter how do u expect to spark the blunt?

4. If you didnt have a lighter, how would you light it?
    If you dont have a lighter you cant smoke it, so you dont need it dry right then and there.

5. how about u stop slobbering over the blunt when u roll it.. its not that hard to roll a perfect blunt and NOT get saliva all over it..

You know u have a mouth right.. and u can force air out of it right? So if u got a blunt thats wet after being rolled, just blow on it for a few seconds... itll dry

6. lol...its not tht serious to "roast the blunt"....turn the stove on and hold it above the heat...then light it on the stove...

ull fuck around and have a burnt as bleeze...no one wants that...

7. im loving the hate guys, anyone wana answer the question?

8. Hmm I imagine the best case scenario would be you lose the smoke to the microwave, I mean it's supposed to burn it slowly, and that can't really happen after using a micro. :(