Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Microwaving the blunt instead?

• Please log in to reply

Koh

Koh

the Crito

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,104 posts
Well i first heard of this like a few weeks ago and it crossed my mind when i roasting a blunt i just rolled, basically heres the idea. After rolling the blunt and its kinda moist/soggy, if you dont have a lighter to roast it, you just microwave it

What im wondering is, does this work as well as roasting, and does microwaving ur bud mess it up in anyway?

SuperPuss

SuperPuss

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts
Only one way to find out....

But personally, I wouldn't do it. Not sure how weed reacts in the microwave.

AlwaysDanked

AlwaysDanked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
No, I'm not sure what it will to do it but I doubt it'll help you out at all. If you have no lighter how do u expect to spark the blunt?

tom73

tom73

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
If you didnt have a lighter, how would you light it?
If you dont have a lighter you cant smoke it, so you dont need it dry right then and there.

KiNg KoNG

KiNg KoNG

Takin Hits like KiNg KoNg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
how about u stop slobbering over the blunt when u roll it.. its not that hard to roll a perfect blunt and NOT get saliva all over it..

You know u have a mouth right.. and u can force air out of it right? So if u got a blunt thats wet after being rolled, just blow on it for a few seconds... itll dry

justebeats

justebeats

• Registered Upgraded
  • 445 posts
lol...its not tht serious to "roast the blunt"....turn the stove on and hold it above the heat...then light it on the stove...

ull fuck around and have a burnt as bleeze...no one wants that...

Koh

Koh

the Crito

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,104 posts
im loving the hate guys, anyone wana answer the question?

rex8000

rex8000

Zootabaked

• Bronze Member
  • 3,313 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users