Kneel & Pray, it's time for CHURCH

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LBH, Sep 3, 2009.

1. #41 LBH, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Well I think the ClosetCrack is going to be a Sativa,lol
    [​IMG]

And here's the Church, 5th set just beginning to pop. couple more days and we'll be under way with the topping and then the 4-way lst :)

[​IMG]

2. hahha yeah that closet crack is def gunna be a huge stretchy sativa alright :p

The babies are all lookin good man. The church is an awesome strain... your gunna love it :D

3. From looking at your latest beauties, i think I'm going to pull my CFL's back a bit. Mine aren't nearly as tall in comparison to yours (only 3 days different in age too) and it's hard to lst when your plants are 2 inches tall and are getting their 4th set.

lookin' good!

s

(although i expected my Alaskan Ice to be a pain to raise)

4. that's odd,...maybe some induced stretching is in order.......you were right when we spoke on the phone earlier, I'd back off the lights, force them to stretch a little.

5. LOLLLLL hell yeh that sounds familiar! i live in smithfield mann!!

right now we got those headies and haze but its expensive for me.

6. uhh. lol did u post that last comment in the wrong thread or is it me? lmao.

7. Dude,......I LOVE my new tube,lmao Nice catch, thanks,lol

8. Seems to be nothing but potheads on GC now a days...

oh wait.

lol

:smoking:

9. that poor ass..... they all seem to go that way :p its a dam shame

10. quick little veg update.

Church-green pots

ClosetCrack- Tan pots

[​IMG]

11. Thanks man,
    I am watching for the LBH-LST technique to use with some SLH

12. i'm VERY excited to see how this turns out. The Church is an awesome looking strain. good luck brother

13. Ill be watching this grow

14. I can't wait to get them into flowering and get my kitchen floor back,lol.....growing pains.......

15. hahahaha shows jusst how much you love em losing kitchen floor space for these lovely ladies..... Just don't let that push you to chop that PE yet!!! :laughing: I know howw a stoners mind works.

16. #58 LBH, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    Must.....................................resist............................:ey::smoke:

Seriously though, I'm wishing I didn't have to contemplate that right now, it's too early. I'm committed to running the full course and that includes a good month of drying and curing so it's not like I look at it and see something I could smoke tomorrow if I chop it tonight. I've waited this long and the chuch/crack need more veg time anyway so...........

17. now thats a good way to look at it.... my stoner mind always thought like.... da sooner i chop, the sooner it'll be cured and in my bowl. after an early chop a while back I learned my lesson in patience

18. Have you gotten you hps yet man? I'd love to see you run that PE next grow under the HPS for comparison. :smoking: