Kneel & Pray, it's time for CHURCH

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LBH, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Dude, they're everywhere!!!! Yours is still the coolest non-living mascot though, for sure.

2. Speaking of Avatars, Diamond is that B+ in yours? Its not a big picture but to me it looks like either golden teachers or B+. :hello::hello:

3. Silly Psybins,lol

4. b+? wtf? the strain was Treasure Coast. lol

5. I love some shrooms, I might be starting a mushroom grow once I finish my harvest. :smoking:

6. two words: im in!

:) glad i have something to look forward to.
    i have found that i like your grow styles the best. very informative i have most of my questions awnsered when you do, and your always surrounded by an awsome following. the awsome following then leads me to their threads which are also usually informative or interesting!

mad love lbh keep the weed train a growing!:):)

7. Choo fuckin choo!!!!! (OOps, forgot we are in church,lol

8. Update. I know, I know, this is the boring part.

Church
    [​IMG]

Church and ClosetCrack
    [​IMG]

9. yawn.

[looks at pe thread] lol

10. Sunday morning, all's safe
    [​IMG]

11. #31 KillaKush, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    Just did some reading on the church and it sounds really good. GH says it's very bushy, needs to be trained for light penetration (LST would work great) & highly mold resistant. You should check out the Arjan's Strawberry Haze & Super Lemon Haze, both say they have around 22% THC. The Arjan haze won at the cannabis cup a few years back and the super lemon haze won last year. The Violator Kush from Barney's sounds good also. :D

12. Arent hazes usually mostly sativa tho? Thought Church was indica dom

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBtWrm2ahY]YouTube - Green House Seed Co The Church Grow with Japanese Subtitles[/ame]

14. very nice, ive been follwing your methods and have had tremendouse growth in my grandaddy purp over the last 2 weeks. damn it need to stop being lazy and update the journal with pics n shit

15. coming along, la di da.......

[​IMG]

16. Awesome, I love to just sit and stare at seedlings like a proud father haha! Something beautiful about watching them begin the whole damn process.

Good stuff LBH, wish'n you the best with that room - It's obvious you put plenty of time and love into it. Peace! :smoking:

17. Did I pull up a chair already? Im onboard

18. NARRAGANSETT RHODE ISLAND ?!!?!?

FUKIN RITE lol

19. Absolutely.

Let me know if this sounds familiar,....."I can grow 24 plants but if I go into Ethnic Concepts and ask for a Bong instead of a water pipe, the retailer can't sell it to me,...?!?!"-Welcome to RI :wave:

20. Sounds about right. Even here in Cali you will find a bunk headshop with a bunch of nit-picky square types. I got kicked out of one a month ago for no reason at all, just mistakingly said bong and they were like "Ok you're gone." WTF? It felt like I was back in high school for a second, in trouble with an administrator haha. There are really cool ones though, my main shop will fix your dirty piece, clean it etc no questions asked. I trade buds with the owner from time to time too, he's a real old-timer too so he's got all sorts of cool views and opinions.... whoops stoner ramble.

Anyways, I was thinking of ordering one cuz my main shop is real tiny, low selection, just kinda scared since people are such jerks about things of this nature.