Snowboarding/Skiing blades

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by FoodLion, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Damn how'd you get a gig like that?

2. Mid July..................

need to make some turns.............. mammoth1.jpeg

3. I telemark ski. except not high, I like to ski to fast and hard to be high, I just end up being a buffoon and not pushing my self and getting better lol. 

1st pic is me at silverton mountain in colorado.

2nd is me in portillo chile

Attached Files:

4. Has anyone ski/boarded the kickinghorse mtn in golden bc ? Moving there this winter and would love to hear person reviews

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've been downhill skiing a few times in the past and really enjoyed it. I wasn't half bad either! Too expensive atm though, maybe someday...

6. [​IMG]

opening day last sunday at a small local hill here in michigan

7. Got my season pass yesterday. They used my picture from seventh grade. Oh, boy.

8. I made a thread to post ur gear!!! Come on ppl let's see What yall be rockin

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I used to ski here in michigan but havent in years..tried snowboarding and busted my face on some ice so makes me kinda nervous but think I'll give it another try

10. #1070 Rainy Daze, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417744097.053797.jpg

my old flow board from back in the day. Don't ride anymore unfortunately it's pretty expensive and I got some other hobbies that are pretty expensive lol.

11. been way to long since I got on the slopes.. been sick and or working eveeytime i had the chance to go.. but no fear!! the end of the season is not near.

hopefully this week I
    can go up to Keystone

12. None of my friends ski or snowboard and driving an hour to the hill solo blows. What's a blade to do? I guess I have a rail in my backyard that's kind of cool...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. My entire city is bare of snow in mid March. Looks like I missed out on Gaper Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum