Snowboarding/Skiing blades

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by FoodLion, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Been skiing for about 10-11 years. Originally started out on long ski's, then got some 120 kids ski's and started rocking those. Now the "blades" are out.

I bought a board this year though, I'm done skiing.

2. I am a full time shred bum- work my ass off during the summer and ride all winter.! I usually blase a fat joint on my way up to the mountain and then a nice lunchtime doober as well. I ride in montana, but I am playin a huge Colorado ski trip in Feb. and I am trying to find out where the smoke shacks are at in Crested Butte, Telluride, Aspen, Copper...anyone know??? I know where some sweet ones are at Breck. - the candy grind one is soooo nice... 30 feet up. huge windows..

3. i've only snowboarded twice, and never stoned, but its awesome and sooner or later ill go up and blaze a little bit and go cruisin down the mountain.

im not really into flying down the mountain, i like taking as much time as i can going down, thats the best part.. i dont like racing down to the bottom to get on the lift again lol

4. i plan on starting next year.looks like alot of fun

5. been skiing for about 9 seasons
    LOVE IT
    been all over from the appalachians to the poconos to the rockies

cant wait to get to the slopes again this season

6. gonna get blazed up on breckenridge tomorrow:smoking:

7. Big Sky, MT ftw! haha I live for skiing. Best time of the year... gettin excited for the winter.

8. I really like skiing, but living in St. Louis does not present many opportunities to do so...we have a hill about an hour away, but it's only 310 feet, and only open for about 2 months. Still, it's pretty fun. I haven't smoked and skied but I will when I go to Breck this Xmas. My dealer might even be there at the same time!

9. I just shredded Whistler yesterday, amazing conditions for such early season skiing

10. All abong the GANJULA!!!:smoking:

11. THIS^^

The mountains are amazing up here in vt. i mostly ride stowe now. look for me in the powder ill be on the flyin v atomic board.

12. I like to call it the Gon-dubie! :smoking:

13. So Jealous!

Vermont is just barely open. Killington had a few trails this weekend. I went up but decided to put the 700 dollar season pass purchase off until January.

14. There's a chance for the Greens and Whites to get 20"-30" this weekend!!

15. Sweet!

Hopefully by the time I get back from Singapore (12/7) we'll have a 6 inch base:D

I think I'm going to bring some edibles to singapore, anyone else ever travel international with edibles?

16. I gotta try hot boxing a gondola thats a great idea

17. Logged in my first day a couple days ago at Brighton up here in good ole Utah!

Was awesome, my board is on it's last leg. So tomorrow I am going to upgrade everything. I just can't decide between 3 boards.

Lib-Tech Skate Banana
    Burton Joystick
    Ride DH2

Gah! decisions decions decions...

18. I know me too! It would be sweet if I was riding and some other person pulled out a J and we would match. Too bad there are no gondolas at Breck going up to a peak.

19. just got the first snow and gonna go ride me some pow at midnite and burn one in celebration !v :)

20. This sucks this fucking sucks, this is the worst start to a season I've ever seen. All the snow in my area is all just pretty much solid ice, it's all sunny and dry. Fuck, I wanna go ride, but it's pointless in these conditions :mad:. I wanna move to colorado.