Snowboarding/Skiing blades

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by FoodLion, Sep 3, 2009.

1. This is going to be my 4th season and I'm spending it all at Mt. Snow one of the best mountains on the east baby.

2. Mount Snow is on my short list for this season.

3. Hell yeah man smuggs is the shit. Such a nice atmosphere there. Just wish the lifts were faster.

4. Oh yeah man I love snowboarding, been boarding since I was 14, never seem to have the money to go every weekend, though I try to get out at least a few times a year. I live in B.C too, we have all sorts of wicked mountains here, like Blackcomb in Whistler(overrated, but fun) or Mt.Washington on Van Isle.

What I enjoy is getting my friends into it, every time I go up I try to get at least 1 new person to come. It's funny because they think i'm incredible when i'm really just an average boarder:D

5. Just moved to Utah, Can't wait to snowboard.

"Greatest snow on earth"

6. Ive been snowboarding for years. best shit to do in the winter:D

7. Back bowls are the shit! awesome place to blaze for sure. Ive been goin to smuggs for years now always a good time

8. i found out today my business teachers brother-in-law hold the patent for the snow board

9. Anyone see that Sunday River blew a little snow the other day?

10. I'm all booked to ski Mt Grand Hirafu in Japan- all powder baby!

11. I love shredding Mt. Baker and blazin bowls

12. iv been riding(boarding) for about 10+ years. 3 of them 10 yrs of boarding iv toked and rode and it was sooo much fun esp when its a powder day. i love me some pow pow!!!

13. Free the heel! Free the Mind!

I'm telemarker.

Best feelin to light up before dropping in.

14. got my season pass, going up to breck when it opens. i might just have to go to a basin, cause i cannot wait.:hello:

15. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH4pCPpIDtw"]YouTube - KIllington Begins Snowmaking[/ame]

16. U ever hit up Mt. Shasta dude. I have some relatives that are from Weed. Havent been out there for a while but next time I am gonna have to shred that mountain. And yeah I also love getting baked and just tearing up the terain parks.

17. Yeah I'm a skier. I don't really like the park, just freeskiing. Michigan has a couple decent hills, but I've skied all over (Winter Park, Loveland, A Basin, Snowmass, Keystone, Mt Hood, Deer Valley...I think thats it). Looking forward to another great season!

18. going up for the second time this season on sunday... its gunna be a fun winter... yay Colorado pass!!:hello::smoke:

19. Got my first season pass in a couple of years up to Whistler/Blackcomb, shud be an unreal season with the olympics coming up in February as well

20. woooord up!! cant WAIT to shred some of that pow pow again. breck, keystone, a-basin, copper, loveland.... i live within 30 min of all these places.... yea it feels good to live in CO :devious: