Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best Marijuana in the world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marijuanauser, Sep 1, 2009.

1. I wouldn't trust a THING that the BBC says about Marijuana, they're the ones propagating the myth that "skunk weed" is killing people.

Besides which, I'm sure there are strains with MUCH higher THC content. There's guys up in No-Cal who are actually testing strains for all sorts of things, mold, thc content, cbd content, etc. Here, check out the article in O'Shaughanessy's Journal of Medical Marijuana:
    http://www.pcmd4u.org/OShaughnessys/...9%201-28_2.pdf

As for the OP's question, gosh, I really want to say California has the best MJ, but that's only because that's all I've ever had, I really have no idea about the rest of the world, so I'm biased.

2. 100% true, but I'd say for the best quality stuff that's easy to locate/available without harsh laws, California and Amsterdam. But then again, anywhere where there's good bud! No single place.

3. Yup yup... Good bud is certainly much easier to come by in places like Cali and Amsterdam... But I've got weed in PA that was just as good as the weed I've smoked in Cali. It's all in who you know. A good grower is a good grower, no matter where they live. :)

4. Indeed. Some of the very best most people never even get to see because we keep it for ourselves :devious:

5. In the third cabinet to the left in the kitchen in a small dingy shack in the outskirts of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Inside the teacup.

6. /End Thread.

7. Here I'll give you the exact cordinates, just wait one second . . .

Considering the possibilities of indoor growing, I'd say it's almost foolish to try and pin-point the "world's best" weed.

It just doesn't come down to a single location . . . . it's in the hands of the growers . . . .

8. not in my pipe thats for sure! i'm dry =(

9. Amen.

10. I hear that California is the cannabis capital of the country. But i think its best to grow your own, i wish so badly i could

11. So fuckin true.

The best weed I ever smoked, I grew myself. It was this little ass Indica that survived getting (almost) completely devoured by bugs, THEN by groundhogs... It was stripped down to nothing bt stalk & stems... I thought it was dead, but checked on it a couple weeks later for the hell of it... It was ALIVE!

I got about a half ounce off of it, all together. Rock solid nugs. All sorts of pretty colors. Pink hairs, little bits of purple/blue, but mostely lime green, and shit tons of crystals (even on the thicker stems, and bigger fan leaves, you could see a carpet of glistening trichomes :D)... This was seriously one of the prettiest plants I ever saw. Never made it above 2' tall (I think it woulda done better, had it not been eaten twice, lol).

I can't wait 'til I move to Cali, so I can get a Rx and LEGALLY grow my own. :devious:

So far I've only done outdoor shit (and nothing recently for security reasons). I can't wait to see what I can pull off in an indoor setting. :D

12. lol I was going to say OSG then I say that you posted :wave:

13. Not Amsterdam, that is in a cold wet country.

Best MJ is grown OUTDOORS in a hot, dry climate. Forget Northern Europe, forget Canada - too cold and/or wet.

IMHO best MJ is grown in California, or on the Mediterranean.

14. Which country would that be ???

15. Best weed in the world? You'll probably find it growing in somebody's closet here at the site. ;)

Commercial grade ganja isn't quite up to par with that grown with love and patience.

16. i would love to get some Moroccan hash :cool:

hashish FTW

17. Yep the Moroccans know their hash. I still get some once in awhile for variety; it's no more potent than mine but it's just...different. It also brings back fond memories of seeing huge hashish production ops in decades of the past.

18. I've only had hash once.

I remember being very high.

thats about it.

19. [​IMG]
    Under his rolls. Great spot, no one knows about it, not even him!

20. Anything 'kush'.

I smoked black kush yesterday, this is what it looks like:
    [​IMG]

Shit was intense 8)