Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Outdoor plants should start flower soon, it depends on your latitude, IM at 42 ish and expect to see flower start in a month or so.

2. Hi all, I'm wondering if someone could help. I'm currently in to my second ever grow and I flipped my plants over to 12/12 about 5 days ago.

I think that one of my plants (Royal Highness) could possibly be a hermie and was wondering if people could chime in with opinions. I'm seeing some small pistils further up the plant but I've also noticed a couple of "bobbles". I've looked through quite a few male preflower pictures an none really match what I'm seeing "exactly" but I've relocated the plant just in case.

I found quite a few light leaks in my tent (DS120) and tried to patch them all up but may have missed some so I guess if it is a hermie then it could possibly be stress related.

Thanks

Attached Files:

3. Getting ready for the switch this weekend. Have not noticed pre sex signs yet but I did notice this today. It looks kinda like a new set of nodes or growth but I'm not sure. Anyone else see anything I'm missing? It's the little bumb 90 degrees from the node in the corner of the stem and base of the new growth that I'm looking.

Attached Files:

4. what does this look like

Attached Files:

5. like cannabis

6. honestly with all the research I have done they appear to be pistols so I'd say female

7. Nanners maybe? Keep an eye on them. I'm still learning to but that's what it looks like in my opinion.

8. is this one male?

Attached Files:

9. 4 days into flower and starting to get worried my big one is showing something not a cluster but no hairs any ideas?I know the angle is a bit odd from the Scrog I'm attempting any help is appreciated as if this is male I need to get it out soon TIA
    Guessing male preflower or cylax

Attached Files:

10. More pics

Attached Files:

11. lookin male

12. thanks not what I wanted to hear but what I needed to hear. :wacko:

13. when the preflower resembles a Spade, most likely male. The female preflower will be very small with 2 pistols protruding

14. This is plant #2. Not sure what the 2 little white things are but didn't see them on plant #1 that was definatly male. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

16. Is it a boy? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438566189.317286.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438566208.392303.jpg

17. Can't see too well under the lights but it looks real similar to the one I had that was a male Check a little bit back on this thread and see if those pics look like what you got.

18. Could someone confirm for me....this is male right? (Defo an absolute beginner)
    [​IMG]

19. Male for sure.

20. Here's without the led. A boy?lights ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438606457.542539.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438606468.282494.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438606489.958057.jpg