Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Alright thanks M3D.

2. Hi read most of the thread and to me this looks like a male but thus is the first time I've grown from seed and I had 4 I thought were female but once I flowered turned out I had 1 male which I missed and took out 2 now I got this one so just wanted to make sure but may be too early.. any help is appreciated thanks.

Attached Files:

3. I'd say it's a male but no harm in waiting a couple days just to be sure.

4. #1504 urbangrower3052, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    image1.JPG

Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to determine the sex of this plant from the picture?
    thanks for any help or advice.

image1.JPG

5. you need to get a closer picture of the nodes, plus I think it's too early to tell anyway

6. Thanks NEFarmer ill take a closer picture of the nodes next week when she will be in her 5th week

7. Here is a close pic I didn't realize my camera worked this well. No idea if it is male or female just enjoying learning. Thought I'd have to wait for flower to tell for sure. Any guesses?

Attached Files:

8. Is there anything you can tell me from these pics? It was difficult getting a good one. Two different plants. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436228599.252762.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436228625.481940.jpg

9. Too early

Hard to tell under led but I don't see any signs yet

10. Thank you. It's been a week since I flipped the lighting. Just trying to stay on the two regs I have because my autos are already showing pistils.

11. Try to Get better pics of the nodes with a white light

12. I'll try to later today. I also have this picture. The lighting in my basement sucks to the point the LED's are all I really got to go with.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436360446.759316.jpg the little part above the young growth is what worries me. It might be too early still, and honestly, if it's male it's not the end. I have 5 other plants (4 beautiful, one showed signs of nute burn, but only on one branch at around week 3) and I've got 3 clippings that have rooted, despite not using any cloning gel. These two are from the free afghani you get from Herbie's right now, and if they turn out male I'm just going to make some weak cannabutter.

Sorry for rambling. Wake and bake, you know.

13. The wifey is available later, so maybe I can recruit her help for better pics.

14. Best I can do, not really much sign of anything but here goes....
    Plant 1
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436402544.982226.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436402575.996281.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436402671.211170.jpg
    Plant 2
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436402707.578051.jpg
    It's awful. I'm no good at photography...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436402871.242532.jpg

15. Give it a few days and post updated pics, I think it's still to early man, but soon, nodes are alternating, just a matter of time now

NEF.

16. Need a little help don't know if this is normal first time grow for me it's been 32 hrs

17. Lmfao. This thread is to ask questions about the gender of marijuana.

I'm not sure what you think is wrong with those, but they look like they're sprouting. Lol

18. too early to tell?

Attached Files:

19. Lmao yes. Gotta give it some time man