Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. My plants are 10 weeks old and I'm bearly getting nodes. What did I do wrong

2. Probably not the best thread for your question. Try posting in absolute beginners section and add some photos and a lot of details about your grow set up, lighting, medium. Etc

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433787061.231581.jpg
    Male? Or too early to tell I'm still 18/6

Agree with Banjo'.  Take better pic's of the top two-three nodes.

5. One of my freebie seeds from nirvana can anyone tell me if this is a female **newbie alert** ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434298928.086332.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434298944.354575.jpg

6. 8weeks of veg and no not yet still have to transplant into a bigger container ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434319693.028772.jpg

7. Is this anything? Trying to sex this plant early. From a usb microscope camera taken at the top of the plant. Plant is 35 days old from sprout and has been in 12/12 for 4 days, unknown strain.

Attached Files:

8. Is this a male? Or is it just not determined yet?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434494201.646969.jpg

Been 12/12 since the bitch broke dirt. 15 days old about. I'm just worried it might be a male.

9. Hello guys :)
    I have this plant, she will be 6 weeks in veg next friday, and she started to show some sex
    I am a beginner at these, so, could you help me?
    Thanks a lot

Attached Files:

10. Looking at your first photo, I thought it was a dude for sure, but then that last photo looks like it has pistils. Grab a second opinion. I'm not quite sure. :/ sorry man.

11. First time growing and not sure if these are males or females

Attached Files:

12. All male's. Chop chop chop lol sorry man

13. Those are all defiantly males. You see the little fuzzy pods there? Those are pollen sacks.

Females will have 2 small, translucent, or white hairs there instead of 15 pods. It looks kind of like a Y.

Sorry man, chop those boys down and give your grow space a good clean if the pollen sacks have opened at all. Or keep those boys, and save the pollen. So if you ever wanted to breed a female, you have the 1 raw material you need, and you don't need to grow a whole other plant. So it's not all bad. :)

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434842941.408577.jpg

How long do you guys think until this asshole shows its sex?

These guys should be sexing any day now, and I'm getting sick of waiting. Lol

15. That plant is like what 2 weeks old? Even having it on 12/12 from seed it'll still take time. The plant will mature enough and then show sex.

16. It's 20 days, I find most people that grow 12/12 from seed have their plants sex between 15-25 days after first leafs.

I just don't want to go to my girlfriends for 3 days and come back to a grow room of males.

17. I'd say it takes a month at least more like 6 weeks lol. Gone for 3 days? Won't be a problem man.