Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. That's a male

Sent with Peace & Love

2. Thanks on the other but what about this one it smells like really dank but I think it's a male too try at both at 1 week into flowering I feel like they showed up pretty quickly is that normal attachment=1729084:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427230269.684096.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

3. also a male :(

4. There's no pix mate and you can't change the sex of a plant...although.. Thailand lol

5. Is this a female

Attached Files:

6. That's way too young to tell

7. It's 2 half weeks old how much longer do I need to wait

8. Did you start it on 12/12 from seed?
    Then it'll take about 5ish weeks.

It's honestly best to grow a plant on 18/6 for the first month and then flip.
    12/12 from seed just hurts yield.

9. It Been under light for 24 mostly with occasional breaks

10. it's been under lights for 24 hours ever since I germinated the seeds for a week
    it's been under lights for 24 hours ever since I germinated the seeds for a week

11. depends a lot on strain, experiance and also conditions

but anywhere between 2 and 4 weeks.  Then you get ones that don't show sex until a week or so after flipping to 12/12

12. When should I change light cycle right now it's 24 hours

13. hit me on insta gram with any question you have and I'll share what I know ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427744748.181756.jpg

Sent with Peace & Love

14. depends how big u want the plant, they can double to triple in size during stretch

15. View attachment 155082

Plant from feminized seeds. No white hairs detected on this plant. Can this one still turn out to be female?

Both are males.

17. Thx for your reply. It would be a hermaphrodite then, but is it normal that it shows balls first? The rest of the plants showed the white hairs..