Portable vaporizer that uses weed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RoachedBlunt, Aug 29, 2009.

1. look up ubie, or vaporgenie
    the ubie is cheap, but looks very inconvenient.
    the vaporgenie looks like a bowl, and is 50 dollars with life time warrenty. id go with the VG

2. i would say vapor genie or magic flight launch box are your best bets. the launch box is very stealthy and efficient i hear.

3. Yes the VaporGenie is ok if you like smoking a big grandpa style wooden pipe, not very stealthy.
    I didn't buy a LaunchBox because reviews say it's small & stealthy BUT, you have to take the battery OUT of it to turn it off and the battery charge only lasts for about 4 tokes then ya need an 8 hour recharge.

4. Hi, I just wanted to say that it is a very legit product, it works, and I love it.
    Been using it for a coupla months now and it does work just as it says and it makes it easy and safe for me to medicate in public places.

It's much better than the Launch Box or Vapor Genie in that respect. I will say that you can get bigger hits with the Vapor Genie (which I also have), but the Vapor Genie is far from being as discreet as the Vape-Pen. With the pen, I can just pull it out of my shirt pocket and vape as I walk through a store or in a movie theater or anywhere I choose with no fear of anyone smelling it or hassling me about it.

As to e-cigs no one has successfully - to my knowledge - figured out how to use liquid herb in them because they heat at too high a temp. And some have tried making their own liquids for the Vape-Pen but again, I've heard of no one succeeding with that.

The thing is, if you are a medical marijuana patient in California you can buy the Vape-Pen and the liquid vape-meds at a co-op at a price that is reasonable, and avoid cooking stuff up in your kitchen. AND it works perfect in the Vape-Pen! So unless you're growing your own herb, I can't see why one wouldn't just buy the liquid that is designed for use in the pen.

Anyway, so that's my report: it works great and I love it.

5. Or if u get a 15 minute charger it comes with 2 more batteries and a car charger. That gets u 20 plus hits before you have to recharge and then charging takes only 15 minutes. Plenty of time for a snack lol :)

6. Im thinking of buying a vapbong, but i saw the ubie wich is alot cheaper. They seem alot similar. From what i read and saw from videos, you cannot touch the flame in the glass with ubie, but with vapbong its ok to do it, why? the vapbong material is better? Are there any big differentes between the two that justifys the higher price of the vapbong?