UK Cannabis death count rise to 19.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Neek, Aug 27, 2009.

1. These results are a joke, just like the Swine Flu death toll.... or is it just Flu death toll, which even then is still lower than average. Propagandists try their darndest these days.

2. haha cannabis keeps away Swine flue, apparently.

3. The death results have nothing to do with weed, it was a death toll statistic for 2005.... It was just proving that you have a better chance of being struck by lighting then dieing from weed(which of course we all know you can't).

4. I thought I was going to die the other day when I put 9 grams of smoked vapor weed in a batch of corn bread. Ate 2 pieces and in two hours I was in the fetal position praying to God that I would be normal in the morning. Morning arrived and I'm back to being myself... an idiot :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol that it stays in your system 30 days, i smoke monday, pass a drug test that friday, gov. drug piss test,

6. To actually "overdose" on Cannabis you would have to consume 476g of weed in a small time frame which is almost impossible
    :)

7. death by cannabis
    hilarious.

8. 19 ppl died? i didnt c than in the metro, but it is probably vjus bulcrap. but even if it wasnt... more people than than die each year frm being crushed by cows here in the UK, so if weed is a class B, does that mean beef should be a class A drug?

9. It's a panic attack, you just think you're having a heart attack. Try smoking small amounts alone.