Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cushings Syndrome/Disease and Marijuana

• Please log in to reply

Kylesa

Kylesa

Don't Tax Me, Bro. ʘ‿ʘ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,758 posts
I've had Cushing's Syndrome/Disease for about 3 years now, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge on the issue? Figured this was the best place to look. I know smoking marijuana raises cortisol levels, but does anyone know anything else about usage and this disorder?

korey

korey

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,883 posts

I've had Cushing's Syndrome/Disease for about 3 years now, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge on the issue? Figured this was the best place to look. I know smoking marijuana raises cortisol levels, but does anyone know anything else about usage and this disorder?

You can't get a recommendation for cushing's syndrome.

Edited by korey, 26 August 2009 - 04:27 PM.

Kylesa

Kylesa

Don't Tax Me, Bro. ʘ‿ʘ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,758 posts
I'm not, I'm wondering if it's cool to smoke while having Cushing's.

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,748 posts
According to this study, cannabis does not mess with your cortisol levels.

Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin and cortisol in men and women.
Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, ...[Drug Alcohol Depend. 1991] - PubMed Result

Granny :wave:

tharedhead

tharedhead

Southern Gothic

• Bronze Member
  • 8,881 posts

Kylesa

Kylesa

Don't Tax Me, Bro. ʘ‿ʘ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,758 posts
Awesome.

Does anyone with Cushings or knowledge of Cushing's have any info they can give me? There literally aren't many people out there that smoke and have Cushings, and all the Cushing's support forums out there are kinda clueless about marijuana.

crbrooks82

crbrooks82

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I know you made your last post about Cushing's and Marijuana use over a year ago but was wondering if you came up with any answers? I have Cushing's Disease and smoke marijuana, so I may be able to help with some questions....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users