Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Saving the joint for later?

• Please log in to reply

Calleja

Calleja

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
So... how practical do you guys think saving, say, half a joint is? I've been practicing my joint rolling when I'm on my own and hence, obviously, been smoking joints on my own. But sometimes half a joint will get me juuust high enough to watch a movie or something... and I never do know exactly how to save the other half for later. It's ashy and messy, isn't it?

So... is saving the joint generally not recommended or do you do it, and how?

rpg

rpg

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
i dont do it really because i never need to. if i need to, though, id just put it out and save it somewhere for later. no big deal

Gabriel Calo

Gabriel Calo

GridlxCC6

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

So... how practical do you guys think saving, say, half a joint is? I've been practicing my joint rolling when I'm on my own and hence, obviously, been smoking joints on my own. But sometimes half a joint will get me juuust high enough to watch a movie or something... and I never do know exactly how to save the other half for later. It's ashy and messy, isn't it?

So... is saving the joint generally not recommended or do you do it, and how?

Well, first there is saving the "roach" which is saving the last wet bit of weed in yout joint and saving it for later as that little bit is now covered in resin and oil and is very potent and save it for a dry day or save nultiples to pak bowls or roll new joints with and smoke those nd save them, smoke them all at once or smoke them on a dry day.

As for saving like half a joint, i have done this a couple times a probably will still do it, what i do is usually smoke my joint half way or 3/4 of the way down, lightly brush away the ashes and embers and blakened pieces and twist up and save it for later.(you could also put it in a bag or sumthin).

xxLcuk

xxLcuk

My g'ma drank all my pot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
You might as well save the half not all of it is going to be ash. if you roll it out on the side of the ashtray it shouldn't spill out on you either and you can always open the joint and pack a bowl with the LOs!

helloxvanilla

helloxvanilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
I save every little bit!! Even my roaches, because I can unroll them and pack them into a bowl later. :D Why waste something soooo sooo good.

SouthSideDragon

SouthSideDragon

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
i always smoke half a j and put it out and go back to hit it again about an hour n half or 2 hours later.

if i don't hit it again than i'll end up saving it for another day, which is usually the next day. if you do decide to save half a j, u should definitely put it in a baggie cuz it will smell really really bad.

zeroshawdow

zeroshawdow

Pleasure Creator

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,643 posts
Totally Agree Save is the path to the freedom !

d.conn

d.conn

TaylorGang or Die

• Registered Upgraded
  • 387 posts
yeah most people save their roaches. i do im tryin go get enough to roll a 2nd generation blunt dont smoke alota blunts so its taking away

rikiriki

rikiriki

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
There is a name for it. It is called a Ríki.. Check it out:
http://www.facebook....ter?ref=tn_tnmn

LargeLance

LargeLance

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts