Limbaugh calls Obama a FASCIST

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Aug 25, 2009.

1. If we all get Stormtrooper uniforms I'm completely down with fascism.

2. Seriously, sign me up!

3. Which would be the opposite of nationalist. So nice try?

Obama IS the president of the United States and is therefore nationalist to a degree but the Republicans have always been the more borderline fascist/nationalist party in my mind. They're the ones who called anyone who didn't support the invasion of Iraq/War on Terror traitors and queers after all. At least in my area.

4. Believe me, FASCISM, just like all human politics is an evolving system.

I have done some reading on it and many good scholars disagree on an exact definition. They only agree on the traits and characteristics of it.

Just because Obama does not espouse a protectionist foreign policy does not disqualify him as a fascist.

All that is needed is a fear to tout and a point to rally around. Now we are all "citizens of the world" and we have global warming and the environment to contend with.

I say that fascism is possible on a global scale and that Rome, the UK and the US are leading the way.

Now read carefully:

[​IMG]

5. Well if Rush Limbaugh says it then the people must think it. :rolleyes:

. . . And the majority at that.

Free speech. Anything can be said by anyone, so this doesn't really surprise me.

Dude, It's Rush Limbaugh . . . (chuckle chuckle chuckle) . . .

6. But dude, he's right on this one. :confused_2:

7. Chalk one up for the 98.whatever% of the time Rush is right.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iv5pUrwxhw]YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: New York Times praises 1933 Nazi stimulus plan as model for Obama[/ame]

I think he makes a very valid argument here.

9. He would be wrong, again.

An orange is spherical, not round.

I have grown Oranges all my life, and never seen one that is truly round.

I bet you love Limbaugh!

maxrule, and every one of his satanic, masonic, armageddonist friends, who agrees with Rush, is wrong. They are constantly wrong.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

The right wing is all wrong. Again.

10. Wow. Oranges are quite clearly round. You're right, they're not 2D circles, but they sure are round.

11. Nope. They all have points that are clearly different distances from the center.

Ovate, perhaps, but not round. Clearly, not round.

Sorry, Rush-fan, you are wrong AGAIN!!!

Rush's people are not well rounded, either.

12. god, as soon as you mention the name limbaugh democrats turn rabid, and more than likely lie, fascist, of fat pig will be the next word out of their mouth. they believe this person hasn't done a SINGLE good thing for anyone during his life ever, and he is probably the spawn of satin himself. they don't actually take into account how limbaugh DID NOT SUPPORT BUSH'S STIMULUS. because he needs to be just as much a part of the republican party as bush so that democrats can use him as a tool to try to say most republicans are like him which couldn't be farther from the truth.

and he didn't support his big government programs either. i'm sick of every single democrat on here trying to think that limbaugh and o'reily supported bush's big spending because they didn't. so stop blindly following your leaders and learn something.

13. didn't you know tho? 100% of what rush says is lies, all to keep the corperate man up, and the working man down! like someone else stated, in these peoples minds if rush limbaugh said an orange was round they would call him a liar.

14. ....we didn't say spherical which indicates all points are the same distance from the center, we said round, a more general term that has nothing to do with numbers....(reference your dictionary)
    once again, the rush-hating blind sheep are wrong AGAIN!!! you make this too easy for the educated man!
    ahahahahahahaha, at least a minimal 5th grade education factors into rush-fans well roundedness. too bad you couldn't meet that qualification. i guess that and all the big words he uses confuses you too much :wave:

p.s. only a liberal would challenge something this obvious.

15. Calm down there sparky. I was attacking both parties. I'm no Democrat so watch out.

16. Yea... you're fucking retarded.

17. Sorry to say but yes, your conclusion may be correct. The left does have a hyper schizophrenic reaction to 3 guys with opinions they won't even consider (ORielly, Beck< Rush) .

Just once, I'd like to see you anti-Rush fanatics debate what he says before you automatically just say he's a big fat idiot etc. It really makes you look weak and without logical reasoning but maybe thats your strategy. Anyone who listens to Rush knows he did not follow in lockstep with what Bush did unlike many of Obama's sheep (Maddow, Olberman, Mathews).

The thread is called "Limbaugh calls Obama a FASCIST" Come up with an argument why Rush is off base and then you look like someone with at least an average IQ.

18. stop posting posts that couldn't be farther from the truth and you won't get flamed for it.