Nutmeg Tips and Trip report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Serial_Chiller, Aug 25, 2009.

1. #1 Serial_Chiller, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    so i have been curious for a while about nutmeg after reading reports on erwoids.
    i brought 10 nuts and ground up 5, i smoked a few bowls just to see what would happen and whether it was placebo or not i did feel slightly light headed but definitely not high.

I then proceeded to measure 2 table spoons out and drink with milk, about an hour later i had another table spoon.

it is now 6 hours since ingestion and no noticeable effects, at all!

i had toast before and only 2 pieces of pizza since in case eating effected the high.
    i have read it can take up to 7 hours to kick in but is there really no symptoms that your coming up?

i'll keep you posted as to what happens and any personal experience or advice is appreciated

NOTE: i've already ingested the substance so if your going to post not to or its stupid i really dont care and would rather spend my time jabbing glass shards into my eyeball than read your post.

Attempt 2: It has now been 9 hours and still no effect.

2. good luck man. It seems pretty unenjoyable, but if you wanna do it that's all cool.

3. according to a lot of people its meant to be quite good actually (not that i hav'nt heard bad things either) oh well only one way to find out:)

4. might want to steer clear of dairy products the enzymes are not helpful

5. could you elaborate please?

6. well i would, but i'm incapable of REM sleep due to some shit, and right about this morning is about the time im passing out from exhaustion - so go read some shit

7. Hour 7 and still no effect.

ihugtree's im currently in a civ 4 game thats lasted about 4 hours so besides posting on this forum i cant be bothered doing much either. if you want to explain tomoz when you have more time and energy feel free. peace

Edit: i don't think its the nutmeg but hammerfall and iron maiden are sounding a lot better

8. It's been like two hours, what's goin down?

9. I did this once. It caused me to break out in a full body rash. Not cool. never again. It's a myth. It's a prank for people desperate to get high. It's just like telling someone you'll give them 100 bucks if they can swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon.. Don't do it.

10. It does sound like an interesting trip. Maybe you should read more on how to dose up and then do it before bed. After you wake up, you'll be tripping.

11. I wouldn't suggest nutmeg. I've done it maybe 7 times, and only twice was it even remotely enjoyable. It just puts you into more of a tired haze, with memory loss not unlike high doses of Xanax. The only remotely enjoyable part was at night, lights look really interesting. No distortion, but it's like when you've just smoked a good bowl. It just gives a nice ambient effect. And then you realize this shit is going to last like 36 hours, and then you're going to sleep for 16 hours straight.

It took about 7 hours for me for it to kick in. I just ate a full 5 nuts and waited each time, and it was always 7 hours, regardless of if I'd ate, or if I just woke up, or whatever.

12. You really think that the psychoactive effects of nutmeg are just a myth?

13. nutmeg sucks, to put it simple. go get some weed.

14. So last nights dose DID NOT WORK! it had been 9 hours i went to sleep and woke up fine, being the genius i am i then measured out 3 more tbl spoons at 9am and it is now 3am.
    something is definately happening but i bet that has to do with the 2mg of clonzo's i took two hours ago.

If it doesnt work il stop this time but this is crazy compared to the erwoids trip reports and what they have to say.

15. I took nutmeg once, took like 8-9 hours to kick in, then I tripped pretty hard, just kind of happy and dreamy, then I got really nervous and couldnt sleep all night because I heard little girls laughing in my mind. This was all capped off with a headache for the next 12 hours. Over all it was a bad idea.

16. could you give more information about your dose, method time ect so i can see if im doing something wrong since it obviously worked for you.

+rep if you can respond and help a blade out

17. Alright, pretty much I went to the grocery store and bought a jar of the ground nutmeg, cost like 5 bucks. Me and my friend (we both weigh around 135-145) each took 1 tablespoon and choked it down with water and juice. I have another friend who I watched do it, he weighs 190 lbs, took 1 tablespoon and it didnt work, so it seems to be weight dependent. Then 8 hours later I just started feeling a bit baked and you know the rest.

Did it even make you feel bad the next day?
    The only other advice I could offer is that I heard that they put something in the common store brand that makes you feel bad if you ingest larger amounts of it, say a tablespoon. So I bet your best option would to go to a natural foods store, buy the actual nuts like you did, and grind them up into a powder. I imagine absorption would take place more quickly if it was ground up vs whole. Hope that helps.

18. *Sigh* I wish it were a myth, but it's not. It's just an interesting experience, shit sparkles green and glows. Like having a very small dose of DMT. Now, the banana peel and peanut shell rumor is a myth.

19. attempt 3 starts tonight, im gunna grind up 5 whole nuts and see how it goes. this time its going to be right before bed and hopefully it works in the morning.

20. DONT DO THIS!!! If it doesnt work the first time, it wont work again. Nutmeg is very dangerous to redose. Allow at least 3 days between each trip.