Food coloring in a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AlexEttels, Aug 25, 2009.

1. :)

Attached Files:

2. I feel like that would stain your face though...Well, mine anyway as I am a whitey.

3. Food coloring in your piece just looks fucking nasty in my opinion. Clear water, clear glass. Ppl tryna be like customgrow420 and shit aajajaaja

4. I've never put anything other than clear water in my bongs.

When I was younger I had friends that would put different sodas or shit like gatoraid in their bong.

5. There is a product out there called RezBlock which helps keep your pieces clean and it dyes your water red. It is a cranberry extract that creates a layer on the water which is denser than the resins we get when smoking. By being denser than these resins it keeps the resin from floating or rising above the water and sticking to the walls of your water pipe. It is a great product that is completely harmless and it will color your water plus keep your pipe clean.

6. cranberry extract is a much cheaper option then rezblock. It's the same thing like you said but lasts much longer.