Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MARIJUANA STRAIN GUIDE!!!!!! everything you want to know!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hellaxgood, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Nice!! Great info here!! Im trying to become more educated on this subject matter, is there any way you can tell what strain you have just purchased by looking at it? What are the actual differences in these plants? how do you know what is what if you didnt grow it?
    Also, I dont quite understand how plants can be both indica and sativa strains? That confuses me.. I thought it was one or the other. Ive got much to learn! Thanks for this thread! bookmarked!

2. Bump. Because I'm sure other people want to know this.

3. #23 wyldman74, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    What about sour kush

Sour Kush (Reserva Privada) – Sativa/Indica Hybrid
    • Genetics: Sour Diesel x OG Kush
    • Indoor Flowering Time: 60 to 67 days
    • Medium stretch during flowering
    • Aroma is fruity, lemon diesel

4. or you can got to Leafly.com

but that's too easy

5. #25 BlueToad, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    Just came across a strain called "Blue Cheesal". That "al" at the end is confusing me. I'm familiar with "Blue Cheese", but does anybody know what that "al" at the end means? What distinguishes [SIZE=13.63636302948px]"Blue Cheesal" from [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px]"Blue Cheese"[/SIZE]? Any more information about this strain would really be helpful. Thanks!

6. This thread actually is a time capsule of interesting information. Many modern variations of today's (2022) strains, have lost their connection to their past genetics.
    Hope he figured out Blue Cheesal was Blueberry, Exodus Cheese, and Diesel.
    Stay Toasty Buds. Landraces, Hazes, and Skunks are best. O.G.Kush & GSC ...too many watered down variations.