Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why does my weed smell like coffee???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lenzslaw, Aug 25, 2009.

1. alright 3 days ago i picked up 5gs of high range mids. Ive no idea what genetics it has.
    When i first got it smelt good and proper, like really strong as well.
    smokes fine, tastes fine, looking fine and it got be hell stonned the night i got it.
    well i opened up my stash tin this mourning and it now smells of coffee??? Ive no idea how as the tin never had coffee in it before. i was wondering if someone could offer an explanation
    cheers

2. someone may have transported it in coffee beans, some people seem to think dogs cant smell drugs if they're hidden in coffee:laughing:

3. ^^^ If you ever go to the cologne/perfume section of your local mall, some of them have little shakers full of powdered coffee beans to cover the smell of one perfume to try another.

In a situation like this, they surround the weed in coffee beans hoping that the feds won't be able to smell it if they are stopped.

Your weed is fine.

4. some kush has a bit of a coffeeish smell

5. alot of retards try to use coffee beans as a cover in the smugl dizl they dono nothin bout no led based automotivepaint

6. kind of true, if you have any trace of smell outside of the bag of coffee, like say you touch the weed then close up the coffee dogs can track it, if you wear gloves put the weed in the coffee, take them off close it up, it will be fine.

7. Sometimes my weed smelles a tiny bit like coffe. Just smoke it

8. I can testify to this as well.

9. I usto pick up 14g's of this real good mids that smoked amazingly. and it smelt, and tasted like some fruity ass coffee that your local coffee shop would sell...

it was definatly the best mids I ever came across...seems to be gone now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah bro when I get dank sometimes it definitaly has a coffee smell.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Both coffee and cannabis share a sulfur-based compound called thiol. Thiol is responsible for the sharp, skunkiness smell that we get with both. Ever left a cup of black coffee alone for an hour? Go ahead and give it a taste. It will taste even more bitter, sharp, and smell skunked.

So no, it’s not “pEoPlE pUtTinG CoFfEe tO hIdE tHe sMeLl”

Please read anything else besides the nutritional facts on your pre-roll tubes.