Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Biggest blunt you ever rolled.

• Please log in to reply

smokeweed1

smokeweed1

Welcome to he Machine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 723 posts
The other day I was at my friends house and we were smoking. While my friend brandon was rolling a blunt, I sat there wondering what the biggest blunt ever rolled and smoked is. Whats the biggest blunt you have ever rolled?

Similar Topics: Biggest blunt you ever rolled.     x

HawZee

HawZee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
This summer I smoked a cone filled with about 25grams of weed. Was in Amsterdam, so it was some pretty dank weed aswell !

hatchplzhelp

hatchplzhelp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,344 posts
High Times > WORLD'S LARGEST JOINT - PART 2
I personally smoked a 17 gram blunt packed on 2002 on 420 by myself it mayed pass out and took over an hour to smoke. I used a good cigar as well.

BLitz215

BLitz215

It's Doobie Time!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 253 posts
Posted Image

2 Dutches end to end full of Mango Haze. Wish I get could one more eighth of that stuff :( There's a quarter in this blunt and yes, thats a Newport 100 for size comparison. Burnt for almost an hour between me and my room mate and we shottied the shit out of the roach.

NCdoper

NCdoper

Grandmaster Stash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
i rolled nine grams of OG in a dutch and it burned for an hour. didnt go out or nothin. so many ppl got wasted on that one blunt

chasehx

chasehx

\x00

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts
Damn you guys have smoked some epic blunts. The biggest I have ever rolled was an eighth. I've been there for a quad once I. A fat blunt, thing was a monster.

BLitz215

BLitz215

It's Doobie Time!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 253 posts
Tell me about it dude I was already ripped from just toking on that double dutch, oowop what ever you want to call it, but after the first shotty, I couldn't even stand up.

Guest_Stylez_*

Guest_Stylez_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Illadelphia 215 !
Philly Love<3 haha

boxofrain72

boxofrain72

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 681 posts

High Times > WORLD'S LARGEST JOINT - PART 2
I personally smoked a 17 gram blunt packed on 2002 on 420 by myself it mayed pass out and took over an hour to smoke. I used a good cigar as well.

dude that joint was huge, but that one bitch that kept talking was mad annoying

tastydank

tastydank

Senior Bluntoligist

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
the biggest blunt i ever rolled was like 17 grams of some brown ass weed in 2 blunt wraps lol

Hudini

Hudini

hi

• Gold Member
  • 738 posts

DuNN

DuNN

Daily User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
my buddy once rolled a 14 gram blunt, and i kid you not, it baked his entire house.
like we were upstairs and the entire upstairs was smokey, we go downstairs and all i could say was holy shit! every single room had smoke in it. it was incredible.:smoke:

T0k3y the bear

T0k3y the bear

Only smoke the medicine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 373 posts
Only about 2 or 2.5 of mids in a white owl. I rarely put anything with trichromes in a blunt.

kevinb2009

kevinb2009

Seriously?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
3+ months ago I rolled a massive size blunt using one of those popular King Pin Cigar Rolling machines. I packed it fairly tight, then used a smaller machine to help create a skinner joint. With these 2 blunts/joints I got the bright idea of creating a cross joint. Now, I had never attempted this or even seen it performed. Minus on YouTube. I used a very unorthodox style - Poking a hole in the middle of the 5" blunt, cutting out lil gapes in the center of the smaller blunt then simply sliding it into hole I had poked in the blunt. As lazy as this sounds, it actually worked but only with the first attempt.

And yes this used tremoudous amounts of weed.
It was shared with 4-5 people

Posted Image

Posted Image

PuRpLe HaZe.

PuRpLe HaZe.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
i ripped a blunt that was 4 blunts wide and 4 blunts long on 420 this year hahah we called it the crowbar cause it was so fucking big

420gamer4life

420gamer4life

From the year 1488...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,066 posts
thats not "unorthodox", thats the common way to do it....

MaltedGrapez

MaltedGrapez

Gronknation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,582 posts
5.2g ... but i didn't roll it, my pro roller buddy did!

it actually tasted & Smoked superbly-- purple haze royal blunt & 5.2gs of mids.

MITink

MITink

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
My friend got a party blunt from our local head shop, it was like 16-18 grams I think.

fiorello420

fiorello420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
shit, im not even sure what my biggest blunt was.

but one day i was gonna have some homies over so i went to the tobacco shop in the mall and i got a couple large cigars. on the way out i bumped into these 2 chick friends of mine, and told them that we were burnin out at my place later.
so they followed me home. ended up being like 7 people over..and i rolled bout 9 grams in a blunt. then rolled a couple more about 7 grams. we got sooo zooted.

another time, my cousin flew down to visit for a few months. the day he got there he put $100 down for an O. god damn dude, me him and my 2 bros smoked allll day long. i rolled the biggest jay i have ever seen. i put 4 king size joker papers together. Had to of been like 12 grams in the bitch. Wish i still had the pic. but in the morning we didnt have any weed left :(. so we just had to get another ounce haha.

kevinb2009

kevinb2009

Seriously?

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

thats not "unorthodox", thats the common way to do it....

Really? Cause a friend of mine later that night used what I always assumed to be the correct method. I.E, The method you see on every tutorial videos. The putting multiple papers together method.

His route took a lot longer though. I was finished in 5 minutes tops. Took em almost friggin 15 minutes.

Edited by kevinb2009, 26 August 2009 - 01:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users