You mean I can get high off this stuff?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mundane, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Wow, thanks CVS!

Of course, I already knew that. It's why I was buying it. But don't you think that giving a person a printout (who's obviously over 18 and not being carded) stating a product can be used recreationally off-label might make them, you know, do just that. I'd think that many people buying the stuff would have no idea until CVS provided them with this information.

I'd like to know how this bit of paper coming with my receipt is supposed to "Prevent Teen Cough Medicine Abuse."

Attached Files:

• cvs.jpg
      cvs.jpg
      File size:
      48.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Liability most likely, they don't care whether or not you do it, it just covers their ass

3. This is true, they don't really care. Much like tobacco companies making teenagers addicted to cigarettes through propaganda. They also do it to look like a "nicer" and more "decent" company, caring for your children. But mainly to cover their asses.

4. I'm sure if they cared, they'd just put galfenesin is everything. I'd bet they don't just because the recreational sector is such a huge part of their sales market.