The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Taking shrooms and hydrocodone

• by Diceman
  • Aug 23 2009 08:40 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Draped up, dripped out

• Diceman
  • Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:40 PM

Good idea or bad?

Well I'm gettin 2 doses (g's) of shrooms in a little bit. I've been takin hydros all day and figured I would wanna take some after the shrooms kicked in.

Anyone know what that feels like? I was thinkin about 20-30mg of hydro.

I was even thinkin about just takin 1g of shrooms and savin the other for tomorrow morning but I doubt I'll do that.
Replies (10)

• nhpiff
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 653 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

i ate a slice of mush after eating like 4 hydros and it made me puke. Mush is hard enough to eat without mad tylonol in your stomac and shit also

• Draped up, dripped out

• Diceman
  • Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

i ate a slice of mush after eating like 4 hydros and it made me puke. Mush is hard enough to eat without mad tylonol in your stomac and shit also

Yea that could be a good reason. I've never had problems eating shrooms (I like the flavor)

but with taking the hydros all day, my stomache may be a little more sensetive.

Dudes here now so I'm takin the shrooms soon.

• OG Boxer

• XxnickpwnsxX
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

i used to always save my benzos/opiates for the comedown:wave:

• RIP

• stoner_lukas
  • Old School
  • 6,559 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

Yeah man, save those hydros for later

• Draped up, dripped out

• Diceman
  • Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

Just took em 15 minutes ago.

Yea yall make a good point. I know I'll want them for the comedown and I only have 30mg left and about a nick of shwag :smoking:

Plus I took 25mg 2 hours ago so I'm sure I still got some of the effects

How you been lukas?

• RIP

• stoner_lukas
  • Old School
  • 6,559 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

How you been lukas?

Been alright man. Still just doin my thang, trying to find my place in the world :P

Wife had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago or so, so that was a huge blow. It's all good though, another opportunity will arise to have a kid...not trying to rush it now.

How you been? I ain't seen you around for a minute man

• a friend of Errl

• MajorStoner
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

Been alright man. Still just doin my thang, trying to find my place in the world :P

Wife had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago or so, so that was a huge blow. It's all good though, another opportunity will arise to have a kid...not trying to rush it now.

How you been? I ain't seen you around for a minute man

I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope she's alright.

To the OP: Personally I like the combination of psychedelics and opiates, though the only combination I've ever had is acid and oxy, which was really nice. I got the euphoria and body feelings of the oxy without the sleepiness, taking it during the comedown also made the transition back to reality easier, since in the one instance I had stayed up essentially all night (took a 2 hour nap) and doing some oxy the next afternoon made the comedown a lot smoother, since I was coming down while I was awake instead of asleep.

• Draped up, dripped out

• Diceman
  • Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:17 PM

That sucks to hear but you seem to be stayin possitive. Everything happens for a reason.

I've been pretty good lately. Laptop broke so I had to use friends computers for awhile. Just got a new laptop though so alls good.

Got a little baby ball python a couple months ago, been nice havin a snake in the house again.

Man these shrooms are kicked in. typings so hard lol gotta fix like every other word. except this sentence...figures

Majorstoner: Man now I wanna take them but wanting/needing them for the comedown is still the choice

Edited by Diceman, 23 August 2009 - 10:19 PM.

• RIP

• stoner_lukas
  • Old School
  • 6,559 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:30 PM

I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope she's alright.

Thanks man, and yeah, she's good. We both had a pretty intense ayahuasca experience that helped us both work through some of the pain, so we're in a good spot right now

That sucks to hear but you seem to be stayin possitive. Everything happens for a reason.

I've been pretty good lately. Laptop broke so I had to use friends computers for awhile. Just got a new laptop though so alls good.

Got a little baby ball python a couple months ago, been nice havin a snake in the house again.

Man these shrooms are kicked in. typings so hard lol gotta fix like every other word. except this sentence...figures

Yep, everything does happen for a reason. Maybe right now just isn't the best time to bring a kid into the world for us, and I'm ok with that. I'm glad you've been doing well though man, that baby ball python sounds sick!

Enjoy the boomers man!

• Draped up, dripped out

• Diceman
  • Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:03 PM

Will do bro!

Well I found 5 extra hydros (the 5mg ones). Took them 15mins ago. already feelin even better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users