Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Why is marijuana illegal??

• Please log in to reply

surfdude

surfdude

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Yeah I have heard why marijuana is illegal but this article has some interesting information in it that I have yet to hear. Take a peek and you might learn a few things too.

The History of why Marijuana of Illegal

Similar Topics: Why is marijuana illegal??     x

Kooz

Kooz

Top Goon

• Bronze Member
  • 8,817 posts

skaffa

skaffa

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
The intro of Pineapple Express.. duh :'D

No it's because some idiot decided to call it a 'drug'. If they had said alcohol was a drug, it would be illigal too.

sierra114

sierra114

SoCal ...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
The reason it is not fully leagalized is because it does not affect everyone in the same way, like alchohol does. So, the govt. doesn't want to take chances about potential baked 12 year-olds running around vandalizing shit while other people are just relaxing, the govt is just over-reactive and they are control freaks.

kairu87

kairu87

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts
i don't see how salvia is legal in ca but Marijuana isn't. i mean personally speaking Marijuana is a way better smoke and just the feeling after is better for me. not to mention it's medicinal purposes are better.

k.smith904

k.smith904

Boogie Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,805 posts
When people on the interwebz stopped using the search function, marijuana was made illegal as a penalty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users