Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Replacing my Volcano bag

• Please log in to reply

blchoo

blchoo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
hi all,

i purchased the Volcano vape a few months back. i bought the classic version, not the digital. i opted for the solid valve set because that's the kind my buddy had, and therefore i was somewhat familiar with it.

i got the box with what seemed like the works, and i kept it all together. over the course of vaping for months, as can be expected, my bag now has accumulated some wear and tear and isn't holding all the smoke in as well as it used to. obviously the next step is replacing the bag.

looking back at what i kept, i have: the Volcano chamber itself, the grinder, all the instruction manuals, around 10' of extra bag, and the original bag as well as the original valve, pack piece, etc (what you smoke out of). i don't have ANY extra pieces except for 10' of extra bag.

so, basically, where can i find all the pieces i need to make a new bag? i need everything. and are there any easy directions on how to make it? i have the step-by-step that Volcano sent, but was still wondering if there were any other easy ways out there.

thanks,

:smoke:

lemonzbud

lemonzbud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 208 posts
Volcano Vaporizer Balloon Replacement Bags @ GOTVAPE.com

blchoo

blchoo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Volcano Vaporizer Balloon Replacement Bags @ GOTVAPE.com

thanks for the response, but this is actually the one thing i don't need. i have the bag itself. it's plain plastic material. i'm looking for where i can acquire the ring/twist tie/whatever else the bag needs to be functional.

sinsemillaplease

sinsemillaplease

MMJ Patient

• Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

sinsemillaplease

sinsemillaplease

MMJ Patient

• Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

andrewattacks

andrewattacks

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

im in the same situation, i just don't know how to close the end of the bag! 

HBGBUB

HBGBUB

KCCO

• Gold Member
  • 15,845 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users