50 percent thc

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by icesupra, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I understand that, you dont grow an apple tree to not eat the apples, but I dont grow just for the apples, I grow because the plant is beautiful, smells great, and is very fun to put work into. Whether or not I get big or small buds, I like the plant itself in a whole, not just so I can have something to smoke. Thats just its way of saying thanks

2. 50% THC IS possible. I personally knew someone who grew an indica plant, indoors and hydro with 41% THC. He was a chem freak so he knew what he was doing, and even measured the THC himself by distilling it in oil and all that.

HOWEVER I do think that 50% pure THC bud would't be as good as 25% THC w/ a bunch of other cannabanoids bud when you're talking about the high. It's just like THC pills, they use them for pain but you don't really get high off of them.

3. Osho, I agree. I love taking care of the plant...it's like a Pet, I mean you start to love your plant. I talk to mine and smoke it out and then I get high and trim is and stare at it. Lol I have to say gardening, especially weed plants, is soo fun while high.

and who cares about the rope and all that? Yes we should be using that on a national level, but until the gov't makes it legal to grow hemp again, we can't use it on a big enough scale to make a difference... although it would be cool to make my own clothes and whatnot from my weed plant :D

4. Hi Less, I am a new card holder (although NOT new to sweat leaf...) and thought I'd pick your brain for a sec. if that's ok. A lot of dispensaries have the thc % on the containers they are displayed in. Do you know how or where they get these numbers? Do their suppliers set the #? From what you were saying I take it most are not accurate. And can anyone get a hold of the testing equipment and learn how to use it per instruction/s? If so I'm interested. Thanks............

5. The "even tested the THC himself" kinda kills the credibility for me..

6. you people do realize these are GM strains right? you think that ones expeccive check out pickle bud these were created in a lab not breed they are not natural

7. #27 Fat Tire, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    My friend and I are medicinal users in Colorado. He has taken the plunge, after consulting a local dispensary. He was told that BC Seeds are top notch genetics.

The strain he has is the Upstate, only 40% THC....lol, but suppose to produce 3X times good yields. Good yields to me are 500-600 grams per square meter. This plant is said to produce 1500 grams per square meter. Sprouts are 2" tall, get back to you all in a bit.....

8. yo dude where do live in colorado i live by creek and this weed totally sucks im getting a new dealer fromn foxridge who has super dank weed i smoked 3 hits of his yesterday and my fucking toe felt like they were bleeding im so high ahahahah until the day the that i die ahahah

9. yeah its 50% thc.....after ur third bubble bag.

10. Really? Because I grow to smoke weed.

11. Haha, I want to see some pics of that shit when it grows up. This will be amusing. And who turned them on to BC Seeds? Just so I don't ever shop[ there again.

And I'll believe that a strain can produce a 50% THC content, just as soon as I see the GCMS results for my self. The way the cannabis plant is built, it's simply not going to happen.

Also, breeding for potency is all right now and then, and you certainly don't want to be breeding hemp, but just breeding for potency rarely makes for a very healthy gene pool. There are many other considerations at play here, and I really doubt that these guys even think about these things. Fuck, I doubt if they even grow their own seeds. $500 a pack sounds like a repackage ripoff for the gullible.

12. Weed Mastah

yaaa man my friend he grow this shit when i take 1 hit it feels like an elephants on my chest but no pics no proof or anything. peace im outty.

13. Closest high percentage I ever smoked was Bubba Kush, guy specialized in growing that particular strain. He should sell it in dispensaries, that fucking good. 50% THC? Like I said, thats crack. I need proof. . .

14. I'm guessing you have never smoked crack. I've ingested over 500mg of Marinol. As you know, it is pure synthetic THC. I could not feel a thing. I've also smoked crack quite a few times. And, while crack is heavily hyped (I've gotten much higher off some good old powder), it is a completely different high from anything any herb can do to you.

This whole debate is ammunition for the outright legalization of marijuana. These seed companies can say whatever the hell they want to say about their product. It is just as bad as these companies selling you some ground up parsley, and claiming that it will make your dick longer and fatter. There is no regulatory body to test or validate ANY claims made by any breeder. Legalize, regulate, tax. Until that happens, all breeder claims are just that. Claims.

15. If this plant produces 50%thc that means one of its parents had to as well.1+1 = 14 doesn't make sense.

16. TOTAL BULLSHIT.
    I know, cuz I live where theyre at.
    I tried doin biz with them in my
    younger, nieve days.
    :smoking:

17. #37 ironlung253, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    I don't really have any comment on the claimed 50% thc levels, but I just got done growing out some white widow and durban poison from bc seed company. They were clones from seed, and both strains are superb.

I know they have some pretty outrageous claims on their site tho...

18. i wouldn't even want to smoke that to be honest, it would probably freak most of us right out.

19. I'm surprised this is even being discussed on GC. BC seeds is bullshit. Their claims are bullshit, their prices are bullshit. I find it hard to believe there are people out there stupid enough to spend this much on seeds. SEEDS.
    They have nothing that a real seedbank doesn't. No magical technology that pumps out THC, no genetically modified chronic, just bullshit claims on a website. Please buy from a respectable seedbank; there's no place for these people in the Cannabis community.

20. ive ordered there sweet tooth strain and it showed up...tried growing 5 and 2 germinated, and grew about 8 inches before i was away to long and they died...