Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Vaporizing Honey Oil

• Please log in to reply

Budd

Budd

Alltime Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 609 posts
Hey All.. I just finished smoking some honey oil, and wanted to tell ya guys something. Now I've made/smoked honey oil probably ten times by now. And I still find it difficult to smoke it. It's hard to work with, since it sticks to everything. The method I used before tonight was to pre-burn a piece of foil, put some honey oil in the middle, and suck the vapors through a straw while heating the bottom of the foil. Tonight I cleaned the glass bulb from my vaporizor. I just put a little rubbing alcohol in and swirled it around. Poured the contents out on a plate, and let it evaporate. Then I scraped it up with a razor blade. Took a small piece of foil, burned it, and put the honey oil on it. then I put it on my vaporizer. It worked great. I'm going to continue to use this method any time I smoke honey oil again.. damn I'm blitzed..lol... Anyway, I just wanted to share a good thing :smoking: