Ambien Trip Log.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ~RJ~, Aug 21, 2009.

1. #1 ~RJ~, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    In a little while I will be ingesting 15mgs of Zolpidem (Ambien). I will keep updating as I see fit and answer any question.

7 mins in: Feeling a little funny, a little heavy and maybe coordination slipping a little.

2. ambien makes you fall asleep, so have a good nights sleep

3. If you fight the sleep you trip. Ingesting 15mgs now. ;)

4. If you fight the ambien and stay awake it can cause some interesting effects, recreational ones at that.

5. I feel a little tired already. Im a little nervous but am thinking nice thoughts and and hoping for a nice time.

6. how you feeling? and where does it show post timer anyways

7. i wanna see how it works out for ya man

8. I'm feeling a little werid touching things, just kinda weird sensation. Body light,

9. are you smoking bud with it?

10. in my experience you need about 25 mg and some bud to have an enjoyable experience with ambien, and with that I can normally only stay awake to enjoy it for about 30 minutes before I pass the fuck out.

11. No bud is smoked. I fee diferent and am enjoying myself.

12. yo get up and walk around a bit, maybe go outside just be safe

13. Yah I don't think you can have a bad trip on ambien.

14. Trips were always good whenever I tripped ambien.

15. Haha, I've been balls out on them before. My mom had a scrip of the 10mg tabs and I would sneak like 4 of em and take em all at one time. I remember the one time my friend came to get me after I had already swallowed some, kinda surprised me by just showing up at like 12 or 1. I climbed out the window :)confused:) for some reason... I didnt think it would be easier to go through the door. I think we went to some party after that or drove around and I just geeked ouit.

16. I feel like explosions of everything are happening around me,

17. i bet he is out, and having some pretty good dreams

18. He JUST went to bed.

Felt like he was gonna yuck, then walked it off.

Got back and I just talked him into passing out.

19. Sounded like he had an ok trip while it lasted.

20. alright, well i hoped he had a good time, i ralphed one of the last times i did it, i think it was at 25 mgs. and i had my video camera going. just wasnt looking at where i did it, but i could hear it happening and then the sounds of me cleaning it up. was pretty funny as i couldnt remember i did it til i saw the vid