Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Stem kief

• Please log in to reply

Dank of America

Dank of America

Dank Bank

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
So Ive been saving my buddies and my stems for the last couple months and we have accumulated probably between 10-12 grams of this stuff. I dont grow so i dont have access to trimmings, but i would like to make kief. Has anybody here ever made stem kief? Or would it be easier for me to make baked good with it and buy some schwag for kief?

Similar Topics: Stem kief     x

MaxTheParrot

MaxTheParrot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Your probably not going to get anything out of that, there are no or bearly any trics to be found on the stems. You'd get more trics out of freezing your zip lock bags you buy your pot in. Then turn the bags inside out and scrape. Talk about scraping the bottom of the bucket. It's just not worth it.! Good luck with that anyway.

thunderfck

thunderfck

tester of gods products

• Registered Upgraded
  • 609 posts
i eat stem salad!!

LandOLakes

LandOLakes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 281 posts

i eat stem salad!!

seriously? how?

Budzilla420

Budzilla420

▐═██████═-------

• Old School
  • 3,065 posts
^^Lol i doubt hes serious. But you can get a little bit of kief from stems. Just grind it up little by little and sift it (assuming you have a screened grinder). Ive done it before and you dont get much, but if youve got almost a half oz of stems you might get a bowls worth or so.

halitzor

halitzor

urban farmer

• Bronze Member
  • 1,056 posts

YoSmokinMan

YoSmokinMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,567 posts
Don't grind your damn stems. You'll only get stem powder :blah:

If you have any stems with trics clingin on QW that shit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users