ib profun?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sugarfreecake, Aug 20, 2009.

1. i take about a fist full and it still dosent do much. ive taken alot in my life time and ive never relly tryed to get high off of it. i use it more for daily usage and it dosent effect me as much. how much should i take cuz i dont want to trip too hard or od. and is there a certian ammout suggested if possible so its not so noticeable but still effectiave so i can go to school high

2. You can't get high off of ibuprofen.
    Please do not take more than the described amount.
    Ibruprofen is extremely harsh on your stomach, and it can go downhill very fast.

3. ib profun? lol, do you even know what you took?

take too much and it'll fuck up your liver i believe. it ain't smart anyway.

4. STOP EATING THEM NOW! there's a reccomended dosage for a reason! Now let's hope you get away with eating a fistfull of them without an ambulance.

5. wow, how can someone use the internet, be on this forum, and still be so mis-informed? Maybe ib profun is a slang name for something else these days, but some kids think it's the same thing.

6. If you have a headache or ear infection Ibuprofen's great, but surprisingly, not all medicine will make you "trip". Some medicine just does it''s job.

Also if your taking Ibuprofen to get high I would recommend you stop taking drug's altogether.

7. please go to school and get an education

8. fuck pills man... weed!

9. I'm super high off of "ib profun" right now as we speak:cool:.

10. lmao wow. PRO FUN!

11. I love abusing ibuprofen. But theres a method it doesnt work just any way. First you gotta get the hardest strength available. I get the 1000 miligrams. Snort about 4 of these in some fat ass rails. Proceed to go to the hospital for a liver transplant, where theyre gunna shoot you up with morphine.

Have fun. One time I accidently took too much cough medicine before school and had a nice mild buzz I took 5 coriciden that day (really just to beat the cough).

12. u should use pot for medicine, not ibuprofin. they do the same shit, kill pain. Get some real strong indicas

13. why? u cant get fucking high of Ipbuprofen hahah.

if u take too much you will OD and it will take like 3 days to die a very painful death.

14. If you been taking Ibuprofen by the handfuls everyday do you even have a liver left? They have directed amounts you should follow on the bottle man, don't be ignorant man shits bad as hell for your health to do that.

15. Come on guys. It's obvious the OP is just trolling, and it's been reported. Let it die.

16. bro doing a lot of ibuprofen fucks up your liver. stop abusing it now and save yourself my man

17. Ibuprofen wont get you high bro, it is a pain killer but not the kind that gets you all floatin lol. its hella bad for your liver along with tylenol n shit, if you take it alot. I stray away from pills that dont get me high haha

18. i guess you could get a high off it...but it would be more like a strange dizzy feeling...

its very dangerous to take more than you should of anything, so dont expect to have a great "trip" off a pain reliever, because you wont, youll just end up in a hospital bed or puking all night long

be careful

19. #19 CjX, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    I believe that's just Tylenol (aka acetaminophen) which is why I usually take ibuprofen.

But yeah, Lol, you can't get high off it. Kicks the shit out of a headache though.

LOL

20. ahaha i hope ur not trolling and ur next thread is about coughing blood and stomach ulcers. hahaha