Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Nirvana Seeds Review

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

_linux_

_linux_

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

Edited by _linux_, 18 August 2009 - 06:50 PM.

Similar Topics: Nirvana Seeds Review     x

pitbull303

pitbull303

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
I got a package from nirvana as well....quick shipping..... and 10 for 10 they will get my business again....got the blackberry

edit...let me know how those go linux...i was lookin at those blue mystics also but the blackberry was just doin it for me!

_linux_

_linux_

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

community

community

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts

isnt blackberry for only outdoor?

nope.

DSB65

DSB65

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Got my seeds from nirvana in 7 days white widow bubbleisous short rider my first 2 short rider broke ground in to days

_linux_

_linux_

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

pitbull303

pitbull303

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
bummer what happened?

_linux_

_linux_

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

pitbull303

pitbull303

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
dude! no way! lol ohh man what a bummer let me know when ya start up...I want to see those blues grow!

doughboy911

doughboy911

All that and a dime sack.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
2 feminized ak-48s already germed and lookin healthy
Also one bubblelicious fem already germed and lookin good

I had heard some bad things about WWMS's nirvana products, but so far its lookin good:hello:

white grape

white grape

Old man

• Bronze Member
  • 390 posts

white grape

white grape

Old man

• Bronze Member
  • 390 posts

Phyx

Phyx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 222 posts
ive ordered, grown, harsted and smoked nirvanas white widow, blue mystic, and there afgani.
i had great success with the ww and the blue mystic. the ww being more potent but they are both still good highs.
the blue mystic has a smooth tasting, slight berry flavor with a fruity aroma.(this shit can get pretty stinky if grown indoors)heavy indica stone
the ww is stinky so watch out indoors. has a heavier stone then blue mystic and has lots of trichomes. smooth taste with a hint of dankness.
the afgani was not a success at all. bad genetics i believe. out of ten seeds i got 5 to germinate. 4 of those grew and turned into freaks of nature. lots of leaf production, no trichomes, and very little bud that wasnt worth a fuck. the best bud i got was from a clone i took from one of the ladies and it produced a 1/4 oz bud that was ok but no better then blue mystic (as far as potency)
ive crossed my ww and the afgani, the seeds that were produced are even shit. half wont germ some look under developed. just weird shit with this one.

so be advised do not order nirvanas afgani, bad genetics.

im about to try bcseeds for my next order. i hope there legit.
i hope i helped in some way
good luck.......

_linux_

_linux_

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

CL4P-TP

CL4P-TP

Interplanetary Ninja Assassin

• Bronze Member
  • 7,758 posts