The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Nirvana Seeds Review

• by _linux_
  • Aug 18 2009 06:45 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • This topic is locked
  • Bronze member

• _linux_
  • Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:45 PM

About two weeks ago i purchased : 1 Pack of 5 of Aurora Indica Fem , and 1 Pack of 5 of Blue Mystic. today the 18 i received them in good condition and were packaged very well A++ Packaging hope to get these suckers into my grow room soon just need to buy a ac LOL well its hot right now here in nyc . #3 order with them and never had a problem will buy again from them soon.

Edited by _linux_, 18 August 2009 - 06:50 PM.

Replies (14)

Similar Topics: Nirvana Seeds Review     x

• PipPipPip
  • pitbull303
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:19 AM

I got a package from nirvana as well....quick shipping..... and 10 for 10 they will get my business again....got the blackberry

edit...let me know how those go linux...i was lookin at those blue mystics also but the blackberry was just doin it for me!

• Bronze member

• _linux_
  • Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

I got a package from nirvana as well....quick shipping..... and 10 for 10 they will get my business again....got the blackberry

edit...let me know how those go linux...i was lookin at those blue mystics also but the blackberry was just doin it for me!

isnt blackberry for only outdoor?

• community
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:06 AM

isnt blackberry for only outdoor?

nope.

• Pip
  • DSB65
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:25 AM

Got my seeds from nirvana in 7 days white widow bubbleisous short rider my first 2 short rider broke ground in to days

• Bronze member

• _linux_
  • Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:47 AM

still waiting to put mine in the soil :(. grow room destroyed :(

• PipPipPip
  • pitbull303
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:39 AM

bummer what happened?

• Bronze member

• _linux_
  • Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:06 AM

dad took my shit and threw it out he is bipolar going to be moving soon

• PipPipPip
  • pitbull303
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:32 PM

dude! no way! lol ohh man what a bummer let me know when ya start up...I want to see those blues grow!

• All that and a dime sack.

• doughboy911
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

2 feminized ak-48s already germed and lookin healthy
Also one bubblelicious fem already germed and lookin good

I had heard some bad things about WWMS's nirvana products, but so far its lookin good:hello:

• Old man

• white grape
  • Bronze Member
  • 390 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

I just started to germinate the Blue Mystic and White Rhino from Nirvana last night.
If I can remember where I left my memory I'll give you some updates.

• Old man

• white grape
  • Bronze Member
  • 390 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

So far all 4 white rhino germed and 3 out of 4 of the blue mystic germed.

• Phyx
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 222 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:27 PM

ive ordered, grown, harsted and smoked nirvanas white widow, blue mystic, and there afgani.
i had great success with the ww and the blue mystic. the ww being more potent but they are both still good highs.
the blue mystic has a smooth tasting, slight berry flavor with a fruity aroma.(this shit can get pretty stinky if grown indoors)heavy indica stone
the ww is stinky so watch out indoors. has a heavier stone then blue mystic and has lots of trichomes. smooth taste with a hint of dankness.
the afgani was not a success at all. bad genetics i believe. out of ten seeds i got 5 to germinate. 4 of those grew and turned into freaks of nature. lots of leaf production, no trichomes, and very little bud that wasnt worth a fuck. the best bud i got was from a clone i took from one of the ladies and it produced a 1/4 oz bud that was ok but no better then blue mystic (as far as potency)
ive crossed my ww and the afgani, the seeds that were produced are even shit. half wont germ some look under developed. just weird shit with this one.

so be advised do not order nirvanas afgani, bad genetics.

im about to try bcseeds for my next order. i hope there legit.
i hope i helped in some way
good luck.......

• Bronze member

• _linux_
  • Bronze Member
  • 675 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:37 PM

ive ordered, grown, harsted and smoked nirvanas white widow, blue mystic, and there afgani.
i had great success with the ww and the blue mystic. the ww being more potent but they are both still good highs.
the blue mystic has a smooth tasting, slight berry flavor with a fruity aroma.(this shit can get pretty stinky if grown indoors)heavy indica stone
the ww is stinky so watch out indoors. has a heavier stone then blue mystic and has lots of trichomes. smooth taste with a hint of dankness.
the afgani was not a success at all. bad genetics i believe. out of ten seeds i got 5 to germinate. 4 of those grew and turned into freaks of nature. lots of leaf production, no trichomes, and very little bud that wasnt worth a fuck. the best bud i got was from a clone i took from one of the ladies and it produced a 1/4 oz bud that was ok but no better then blue mystic (as far as potency)
ive crossed my ww and the afgani, the seeds that were produced are even shit. half wont germ some look under developed. just weird shit with this one.

so be advised do not order nirvanas afgani, bad genetics.

im about to try bcseeds for my next order. i hope there legit.
i hope i helped in some way
good luck.......

i got the aurora indica is supposed to afgan with northern lights shit hope they turn out well also i almost finished my plans for my new grow room gonna be using 4x4x6.5 tent with 2 6' inline fans and hopefully 2 400 watt hps/mh anyone know how much weight that should grow ? i was told around like 6 ounce a plant if toped right?

• Interplanetary Ninja Assassin

• CL4P-TP
  • Bronze Member
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:11 PM

Nirvana Seeds are no fucking good. I bought two packs of Super Skunk six weeks apart. 1 pack was all light green but the second pack all had black speckles.

OBVIUOSLY they were not the same strain of seed!! I had plants of different sizes all over the place - the speckled seeds produced long skinny branches while the others produced three different kinds of plants. Some were okay smoking but what a giant pain in the ass

Also, over the last two years I have bought nirvana seeds five times now. Out of all those seeds I have only gotten 18 out of 40 beans to crack and sprout (one order never arrived. Nirvana told me "too bad" when I wrote to them). No other seed company has such sucky results. So what if Nirvana is the cheapest???? It is like buying at Walmart, the quality is SHITTY.

Nirvana tried to screw me too. Just because I cancelled the credit card transaction for an order that didn't ever come, they sent out some bullshit e-mail saying that a big fraud investigation was going to happen unless I took back my complaint. It was so fucking stpid.

LOOK WHAT THOSE ASSHOLES WROTE TO ME:" We are therefore giving you the opportunity to contact us by replying to this email to arrange payment of the charged back amount within 7 days of this notice.

If we do not hear back from you within the 7 days, we will have no option but to release your details to the local and international fraud investigation authority. This involves releasing to them your full invoice and billing details, email address, IP address, list of items ordered and delivery/tracking information. They may then proceed to prosecute you on charges of fraud."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight .... LMFAO!!!

so umm .................Which post is the truth ?

Wharf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users