Im having a problem with my vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DunDun, Aug 18, 2009.

1. I just bought a used vaporizer from a friend. I used it maybe 3 or 4 times and it worked great, but now it will not work right. It will turn on when i plug it in and the digital display still works. I can still set the temperature and the vaporizer still gets hot, but it just will not give me a good rip of vapor like it did before. I tried to clean all of the glass parts and the hose, but still not luck. It is not clogged and it is heating up, but it just wont rip. Im running my vaporizer between 350 and 380 degrees farenheit. Maybe that is not a good temp or something. Can somebody tell me what happened to my vaporizer. It seems to me like if it turns on, gets hot, and the whip isn't clogged, it should work but it wont. The herb in the bowl turns all brown, but i cant get any vapor out of the hose. I have wasted a bunch of herb messing with this thing now. This is the vaporizer i have...
    [​IMG]

Please tell me what is wrong with my vaproizer!
    thanks

2. the temp is right
    what i can see in the pic is that your putting the reefer in the wrong spot...
    the screen goes before where your putting it now...
    where it looks clean.

hope it works!

btw how much did you get this for?

3. other than that i would suggest letting the whip/bud heat for a min or two before you haul, that should give good tokes

4. I am putting in on the right side of the screen it was just really dirty there when i bought it
    I got it for $40
    And I do let the the whip heat up and still just tiny rips if anything

5. I'm having the SAME problem with this type of vape. Almost like it doesn't truly heat up, you just can't milk the thing. Anyone? Is it just the cheap amazon bullshit vapes or are we messing up somewhere.

6. Run water through your tubes and check for leaks. If not try and let it heat up a lot longer then you are. Other then that google the directions for it and just start from scratch. Hope it works

7. Im having trouble finding directions
    anybody know where to find them for this vape?

8. are you re youre butting enough bud in there? i mean if its heating up and the hose has no leaks in it, then theres no reason it wouldnt work. i have a similar cheapy vape and if i dont put a good amount of herb in there i cant get any vape

9. It might just be the fact that its a cheap, shitty vape..

10. i have the same shit.

turn your vape upside down...well on its back. so the heating element is pointing at the ceiling. then put the whip on and make sure the herb is mostly in the middle not around the edges of the whip.

11. i have the same vape. and for 36 dollars
    it does a nice job.
    you have the weed in the wrong place..........

12. I have the same vape

I let mine heat up for 30 minutes before use. for $40 im not complaining, ill turn it on then go do something and when i come back my vapes ready!

13. I do not have it in the wrong place, that is just some dark build up that was in the whip when i bought it used. I bought a new whip for it and works fine, must have been a small leak or something idk

14. I have the same one, just got it in the mail 2 days ago and I'm not impressed either.
    when you first turn it on and an led light flashes on and off by where it says set,do I wait awhile to press set and make the flashing led stop or does it stop when it finally hits the temp I have set it at?

15. [quote name='"DunDun"']I do not have it in the wrong place, that is just some dark build up that was in the whip when i bought it used. I bought a new whip for it and works fine, must have been a small leak or something idk[/quote]

The screen is down about an inch too far in that picture.

16. [quote name='"DunDun"']I do not have it in the wrong place, that is just some dark build up that was in the whip when i bought it used. I bought a new whip for it and works fine, must have been a small leak or something idk[/quote]

My two cents is that 360 is too low