Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 weeks to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imaninja23, Aug 18, 2009.

1. as the title says, im kinda fucked. i know theres a thread on here but i dont have money for pills. is there anyway i can completely clean myself out of THC in 2 weeks before soccer cause tonight the coach said we are getting tested. any help is appreciated
    i already started drinking the huge bottles of vitamin water with B-12 in them.

2. I just did water. LOTS of water. barely passed.

3. You can't afford $10? Go mow a lawn and buy some Niacin. Drink plenty of green tea as well.

4. search the forum, this question has been asked at least twice a day.

5. you can afford to buy a bunch of those big vitamin waters but you cant afford 10 dollar niacin? cmon guy.fuck the vitamin water... get the niacin

6. I've passed a drug test in about 12 days before.

Drink a lot of water. A LOT of water. Until you have taken the drug test.

I added one SMALL DROP of bleach to a 20 oz bottle of water every other day, as I heard that this is supposed to help clean your system. However, I'm not so sure how healthy it is for you.

Good luck.

7. Just drink water and take niacin. Since you said you can't afford any pills, just use the 5 finger discount.

8. lol!..

but thats not cool at all.. if you were serious that is.

9. drink copious amounts of water and eat loads of goji berries plus going for a sauna every couple of days, it worked for me but i was drinking water right up until the test.
    also buy some thc testing kits from ebay and pee on them just remember to keep one for the morning of the test, failing that, take someone elses pee just make sure they are clean! good luck mate.

10. I'm no expert but 2 weeks sounds like a good amount of time if your actively trying to get clean. I could see it staying in you for a long time if you live the normal life, but if your drinking tons of water everyday and fitting in some cardio maybe to sweat a ton, maybe some caffeine to drain some of the water while you replace it with loads of water. Make sure you drink some oj and a banana, keep your electrolytes in check.

11. That's a stupendously bad idea.

You don't need to slowly kill yourself to pass a drug test.

NORML has a great guide on passing drug tests, and it looks like you have plenty of time: Drug Testing Tips - NORML

Basically, the way metabolites release into your bloodstream from fats means it doesn't matter how much water you drink in the days/weeks before the test, because you're still not flushing out the source of the metabolites themselves: your fat cells. Your fat cells are releasing them at their own precious slow pace so it doesn't really matter if you flush out the metabolites a week before the test. What matters is that your pee is dilute during the test itself.

Drink a lot of water on the day of the test. Make sure to piss at least once before the test, and give the middle of the flow if possible, not the beginning or end, as those evidently have the most metabolites. Cranberry juice, I've heard, helps kick up your creatinine levels (they check creatinine levels to see if you're diluting) if you drink a fair amount a day or so before the test.

12. Starting the "drink water" routine 2 weeks before a test won't matter, as it just dilutes it.

Really drinking a shit ton of water a couple of hours before the test would dilute it enough. No need to be pissing clear for 2 weeks.

13. drink lots of water, cranberry juice, green tea, stop smoking and exercise vigorously 30 mins a day

14. Get that cranberry juice, like mad cranberry juice, that'll flush it right out of you.

15. Hello fellow smokers. I just wanted to drop in and share my experience with detoxing as I have an upcoming drug test for a job I will be moving to Cali for this summer. Let me start by saying that I have been a habitual smoker for 3 plus years now. I'm talking an everyday smoker a few g-bongs, or bowls a day. This last time I smoked was the Monday before this past one so roughly 9 days and a few hours since my last grav and boy do I miss it, however I really need this job plus moving to Cali is gonna be the tits. About me I'm 22 years old 168 lbs. and roughly 10-12% body fat. I've been working out an hour to two hours 5-6 days a week for the past two years so I'm in pretty good shape (not your average stoner). All the working out I know keeps my metabolism quick, but with the large amount of smoking I've done ( a gram every 2 days) I was pretty worried. So my detox schedule was working out twice a day, once in the afternoon and once at night. About an hour and a half lifting and 45 minutes of vigorous cardio with sweats on. I also take about 200% the recommended daily value of niacin (really gets me sweating). As far as diet goes I cut a significant amount of fat out and have been drinking about a gallon of water a day as well as a gallon of diet green tea and 64 oz. of cranberry juice every 2 days. I know you can overhydrate so if I started getting a headache or nauseous I would cut down a bit. I've heard to stop working out about 3 days before your test so that the metabolites stop leaking into your kidney and ultimately into your urine. However, I worked out earlier today 2 hrs of lifting and 30 minutes of cardio and went ahead and took an at home test tonight. The test I took was First Check and tested for thc only (because the herb is my only drug of choice). And what do ya know, my test came out negative. Not even a faint line either it was fully red which i'm guessing means I passed with flying colors. I know this is no lab test however they are very reputable and have a 98% accuracy rating. I'm not suggesting that you wait this close to a legit test to quit smoking and try to get clean but if this at all helps any of my fellow smokers then it was well worth posting. Sorry for being so lengthy but i wanted to be thorough and offer as much detail as possible because I know how nerve racking it is to have an upcoming DT. Best of luck to all. BLAZE ON!!!