Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

drug test..job....quick replies best

• Please log in to reply

wee-one

wee-one

heonlysmokeswhenyourhigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
so i MIGHT have a drug test cuz im most likely getting a job at panera bread.... has anyone here worked for them? do they drug test? and i would probably be getting it in a week or less.

i got some bud and of course want to smoke it, but i have ONE question.... maybe two....

1. if i took 1-2 500 mg pills of niacin 2-3 times... how long would it take to get all the weed out of my system??? and i havnt smoked for 2 weeks previously to today (im about to smoke right now... one bowl), so i dont have much in my system already.

and... 2. if i drink 2-4 gallons of water a day.... how long would it take?

i also have a fast motabolism, i weight about 140 lbs, and am NOT fat.

dont answer this by saying search button..... im not an idiot, and my weight, amount in my system, etc.. is not the same to the people who ask "what should i do to get it out of my system".......

thanks peeps!

BOXcarRACER

BOXcarRACER

The Seeker

• Old School
  • 2,085 posts
you should be fine if you do all that. i wouldnt smoke the bowl, thats just me though, better safe then sorry.

Unclescam777

Unclescam777

Pugnacious Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 518 posts
ahh Panera. I've bought so much weed from there it brings back such great memories. Anyway, I've taken about 5 drug tests in my life and every one of them I passed taking about 2 niacin pills a day while drinking loads of water. Don't smoke the day before or the day of the drug test. Exercising helps but isn't needed if you're lazy(like me). When you take the drug test pee a little bit in the toilet(the first and last bit of urine is the dirtiest), then pee a little in the cup, then finish in the toilet. You want to get urine from the middle of your cycle since it's the cleanest.

Also make sure you don't use your "morning pee" Certain urine is dirtier than the rest and to increase your chances of passing you don't want to use it. This of course is the first pee of the day, the beginning of your cycle, and the end. You basically just have to understand that a bladder is simply a container and things settle in certain spots.

YesICannabis

YesICannabis

vive cuervo!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 681 posts
last drug test i had i got a friend to fill up a mini travelsize shampoo bottle and i tied that to my drawstrings

Grim Bongmaster

Grim Bongmaster

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
man I've never taken one..I don't think I ever will

HokemBokem

HokemBokem

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 410 posts
Just go out and buy some of that liquid shit that u dump into ur sample

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts

Originally posted by Unclescam777
ahh Panera. I've bought so much weed from there it brings back such great memories.

Huh? Panera doesnt sell weed it sells bread. lol. Do you gotta ask for someone special? :D

illsmosisyou

illsmosisyou

Fruit-Pipe Efficianado

• Old School
  • 1,004 posts

Originally posted by HokemBokem
Just go out and buy some of that liquid shit that u dump into ur sample

sometimes that doesn't work though. when my friend got busted, he took the test stoned and passed. i forgot what he did...anyway, yeah, when he took it, there was a nurse or something standing in the doorway. she couldn't see his wee, but she was tehre maknig sure he didn't put anything in it.

Edit: not his wee, the pee

Fugee

Fugee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts
Panera bread? Where do you live? Is panera bread a chain of stores? Because theres a panera right near me, we always buy all our bread from there.

wee-one

wee-one

heonlysmokeswhenyourhigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts

Originally posted by Fugee
Panera bread? Where do you live? Is panera bread a chain of stores? Because theres a panera right near me, we always buy all our bread from there.

yeah... panera is a higher quality "fast food" if you want to call it that. it is a bakery and all that shit. i live in Omaha, Nebraska, and it is right down the street from me... a 1 minute drive... lol. i think ill pass....... hopefully..... its about the only job ill get around here, the job market SUCKS here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one can get hired anywhere, its something like there are twice as many people that need jobs as jobs... period.....lol.

Fugee

Fugee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 141 posts
Yeah word man, I'm in a suburb of Chicago, Ill and I cant get a job anywhere. There ain't much demand for kids with no work experience anyway, but now its so bad, I've given up on trying to get a job and started thinking about scams I can pull to get some dough.

Namynam

Namynam

New School Attitude

• Old School
  • 2,814 posts
Yay President Bush and our thriving economy!!!

Unclescam777

Unclescam777

Pugnacious Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 518 posts

Originally posted by Namynam
Huh? Panera doesnt sell weed it sells bread. lol. Do you gotta ask for someone special? :D

lol, yeah I know it sells bread. Back when I lived in FL the Panera by my head was pretty much pothead central. All you'd have to do to get weed was knock twice on the back door. Then a few minutes later somebody would come out and sell, there were like 4 different people who all sold weed. One of them happened to be my friend which is why he taught me how to get weed from Panera Bread. I just have good memories of that place

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users