Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Elves 1989

Family Fun

Its a Christmas movie about a nazi grandpa who had incest with his daughter to produce granddaughter with aryan lineage. Granddaughter accidentally summons a gollum nazi elf that now is trying to rape her to produce master race. An ex-cop gets involved getting a Santa job and goes to the rescue... shit happens maan

there is boobs in it its on Youtube

2. The Counselor 7/10

3. The Imitation Game 9/10

4. #16424 DaComeUpCat, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    [​IMG]

9.5/10

First off, let me start off by saying this movie is BEYOND fucked up. Just about every messed up thing that can happen happens in this movie, including: rape, murder, genocide and pedophilia. It's sad to know that this type of shit actually happens everyday in Africa and surrounding war-torn areas. But I'm glad a movie like this brings awareness to the subject if nothing else.

As for the movie itself, I was simply blown away by it. Edris Elba KILLED this role, magnificent performance on his part. Also, the score was absolutely incredible. The plot and score together digs deep into the feels.

I would highly recommend this to anyone into war movies. This one is truly moving.

5. Vacation 2015 10/10

So funny! i was in a foul mood and I still chuckled through whole movie.

6. The Brass Teapot 9/10 pretty damn good lol

7. Fast and furious 2.......meh...i give it 4.

8. one flew over the cuckoos nest and its was a 10/10 even before watching because jack nicholson is the bees knees

9. Kung Fury 10/10. If you have netflix and 30 minutes I highly recommend this

10. The Last Witch Hunter 9/10

11. If you haven't read the book, you really should. Lots of important shit they left out in the move.

Inside out. 7/10. I loved the little "Lava" video before the movie.

12. The Devil's Rejects 2005 film 8/10

Lol.

13. Yeah I read it sophomore year man it was great. My second favorite book with the first being a clockwork orange

ps dig the mgmt pic

14. I agree! The kid who played the, um, kid was incredible. As soon as I watched it I told everyone in the house that he would win every award in existence.

Selfless: 8/10

15. Everest 7/10

16. Tomorrowland 6/10

17. Get on Up 7/10

18. The Box 6/10

19. Jurassic World

5/10