Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #16021 caliweed420, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    I watched Jurassic Park III the other day on AMC. I only watched it once when i rented  it on VHS back when it came out.

Didn't like it much at all besides Dr. Grant and the birdcage scene lol.

Seeing it a second time many years later it is better than I remember it being but still no cigar.

It's no wonder it took Spielberg so many years to make another Jurassic Park lol.

I give it 2/5 stars

2. #16022 leodicapario, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Home sweet Hell 7/10.. def funny and psychotic/unpredictable moments i did like it.

Treehouse 5/10.. one of those kids in the woods being hunted by hillbillys... ehhhh...

The Babadook 5/10.. it might have been scary in theaters if it even did make it in theaters but only because of silence followed by lound sound.....

3. Fury, I give it a 9/10 I like war movies especially ones with tank crews like in fury!.

4. The Dark Knight

One of the best Batman movies ever made in my opinion. I really liked the ones with Michael Keaton though. Anyway....

9/10

5. One of the all time best movies. I didn't like the second one as much though

6. The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans - Nicholas Cage in one of the more seasoned acting roles as a bad bad bad cop :D ... 7 for this one!

7. 8.5/10

http://youtu.be/WkvCNae3Ip8

8. The interview lol 8/10 fucked up movie man.

9. Divergent 7/10 not as good as the book but ok

10. #16030 Ẅest Čoast, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Not a movie but a documentary on 18th street gang in El Salvador. This was a fun documentary to watch. Shit is crazy. 16yo kid running one of many neighborhoods in Salvador.

There are three parts to it.

18th street gang story
    Life of a killer
    El Salvador prison story

All can be watched on youtube.

Duke is a motherfucking character.

8/10

11. Need For Speed...3/10. I gave it an extra point just for the gorgeous cars. Whoever wrote that script should not be involved in film production.

12. Jurassic Park 2, uhhh 5/10 im sure it looked awesome when it came out but the dialog was weakkkk

Have you seen "City Of God"?

Great movie... def a 10/10!

14. Mr Brooks
    8/10
    Good thriler with Kevin Costner..[​IMG] :)

15. Watched two after mountain biking with best friend the other day. Both with RZA from wu tang

Man with the Iron Fists 2- 10/10

Brick Mansions- 9/10

Im biased though. NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH

16. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

10/10

The three of you might've overpowered me with the loss of but one, but now your fate will be his.

17. Psycho Beach Party: 5/5 even tho the movie itself is horrible. I really wish I was born in the era of the Beach Boys..

Definitely having a 50s Beach Party theme birthday this year

18. Love and Death

I hate Woody Allen films. This one especially. Not only did he rip off the Seventh Seal for inspiration, he filled with nothing but anachronistic jokes and the most cringeworthy pretentious dialogue I've ever heard in a film.

2/10.

19. Well, it's not a movie but just finished Daredevil on Netflix. It was pretty damn good, can't wait for the second season. Whenever that will be.

I give it a 8/10.

Now, starting the Netflix Original Series Bloodline, I heard it was pretty good. I'll let y'all know what I think when I finish.