Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. That movie was a thrill ride! Jaime fox, and butler right?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. yhyh

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well if we're disagreeing about ratings, That's My Boy was a solid 2 out of 10.  Vanilla Ice was a prominent role for god sake.

4. Pineapple Express
    9/10
    Hilarious movie but there's just the slightest things that annoy me like Seth Rogen is buying a Quarter and I'm pretty sure he pays like $200 or something like that anyways I love it lmao

5. The Breakfast Club : 5/5 , love this movie , even the cheesy estavez part where he rants about his father

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

6. Rosemary's Baby -- 6/10 -- For some reason I never seen it before. Supposed to be scary, devil baby movie, but really funny because it is so dated. I think Roman Polanski worked on it. Barely ever even get a good look at the devil baby.

7. That, and the quantities, like a gram.. Some weird shiiiit

8. "He gets snickelfritz" hahahha weird ass lingo for mids

9. #15431 I I11MATIC I, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Fruitvale Station - 10/10

I wouldn't normally rate anything 10/10, but this was something else, really sad but really shows why people have so much against the police, and how they are their own law.

10. Fury 8/10

Solid film depicting the horrors that soldiers faced in WW2 with some really good tank action. Definitely worth a viewing.

11. the giver  7.5/10

been atleast a decade since I read the book so I cant say exactly how close it is, but I enjoyed it. liked how they messed with color

the culture high  9/10

sequel doc to the union. so much better than the union, granted its been like 8 years so a lot of shit has happened since. they had a lot of people interviewed in it. definitely another must watch. only found out today/yesterday that it had finally came out so I couldnt wait to watch even though I should be asleep.

12. Madagascar 2.

3/10. Even my kid thought it was lame.

13. [​IMG]
    10/10 one of my favorite movies....if you have never seen it I highly suggest you check it out.

14. Imam guess it's a name of the strain. Never heard of it in real life. I have smoked the Pineapple Express. And it's was the best smelling, most flavorful bud I've smoked! One of the best scenes in the movie for me, was when there fighting. And mc ride goes through the sink. So fuckin realistic!

Heard of it, seen that one badass scene. Need to get around to watchin it.

15. Divergent......7/10 Decent

Jamesy Boy....8/10.... Good movie I could relate too

16. I think snickelfritz was just their term for mids. And yeah I love the fight scene it's amazing. I love when they're smoking with the high schoolers too, it's all nostalgia haha. Also, I love when they're in the tree and James Franco is like "You know how they say don't dip the pen in company ink, well I'm totally glad I dipped in your ink bro." Haha

Stay tokin
    Stay smokin

17. House Party 8/10 kid n play come on lol

18. heavy metal

10/10

this movie... my lord. artwork is amazing, soundtrack really sets the mood and features some of the best artist from the 70s & 80s. each story is different and improves as they appear. but the best part for me was the main antagonist. amazing bad guy.

few dabs of a pure sativa extracts before watching this makes it 10x better imo. the artwork really stood out to me and the music matched each scene perfectly.