Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Insects alive today show affection to one another.. but I agree about the movie. It wasn't really about Godzilla, more about the lead character.. which is where the last remake failed. It's like its a movie about Godzilla, so make it about Godzilla.. not some kid who is only famous because of Kick Ass. There were holes too, like when it attacked the train with the nuke, ate the nuke, then somehow the military shows up to pick up the nuke the next morning. It's like it is after the nukes, so why would it leave it behind even if it didn't eat it?

2. sounds dope, torrent powers activate! :ph34r:

3. Ride Along (9.5/10)

4. Saving Private Ryan 9.9/10

5. You're Next  [​IMG]
    I probably would rate it 8 or 9 out of 10, I smoked so much during this movie tho so I vaguely remember it.

6. kid cannabis on netflix...6.5/10...worth watching if you like weed lol

7. #15348 InhaleExhale716, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    I watched this yesterday night. Was not a bad movie imo. 7/10

Snoop Dogg Reincarnated 7.5/10 I honestly couldn't hate on this. made me really think about some things.

8. World War Z : 3.5/5 : eh Brad did all he could

Pain & Gain : 4.5/5 : didnt think I would like it because marky mark's acting isnt always the best but The People's Champ saved the movie

The Italian Job : 3.5/5 : I refer to you my last answer with the exception of charlize theron

Honey , I Shrunk the Kids : 4.5/5 : can't beat a classic .

Nightmare on Elm Street 2 : 3.5/5 : rampant homoerotic scenes

Way of Dragon : 5/5 : Bruce is the man

Bad Santa : 4.5/5 : Billy Bob's portrayal of alcoholism makes my family seem more normal

Lawless : 5/5 : really enjoyed this movie , reminded me why I liked shia lebouf in thr first place

Redemption : 3.5/5 : I like Jason Statham but this movie wasnt his best .

Parker : 2.5/5 : the worst Jason Statham movie ive seen thus far . Jennifer saved it with her butt per the .5
    Attack on Wall street : 2/5 : Dominic is more of a character actor than leading man

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

9. The Bridge on the River Kwai 4/5 stars.

1957 film about British POW's in Burma, forced by the Japanese to build a bridge.  It's based on a novel, and won seven Acadamy Awards.

The Railway Man was also good, 4/5 stars, a 2013 film, about a British former POW who had been in a similar circumstance, also in Burma, during WWII.   

10. The Signal

On a road trip, Nic and two friends are drawn to an isolated area by a computer genius. When everything suddenly goes dark, Nic regains consciousness - only to find himself in a waking nightmare.

7/10

11. Everything is illuminated starring Elijah Wood as a hero "jew" searching for pieces of his past to add to his collection. "In case he forgets," the main character's hilariously broken English is really what makes the story so funny. (Its a book, too, the authors first book, the author also plays himself in the movie!!!) The book is absolutely worth reading before the film!! (But the film is much more illuminated.)

10/10
    And his "Grandfather's seeing eye bitch" is the best thing ever!!

12. Hustle & Flow, I'll say like 7.5/10.. maybe an 8. Underrated movie, methinks.

13. for the 20 time the Simpsons movie  9/10

14. Thor - The Dark World

Good movie, slightly boring in parts, story line was a little bit blurred in parts. 7/10

15. #15358 King Willie, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    I'd give Godzilla a 7. Atomic breath was fuckin awesome, especially the first time when you see his spines start to illuminate, so sick. I enjoyed it, happy they're making a second one. Gonna have Rodan, King Ghidorah and Mothra. How fuckin awesome is that gonna be?! I wish they had used a classic, already established Kaiju for this one though, I wanted to see Rodan honestly or Anguirus woulda been real cool as well. But all in all I was satisfied with the movie. Godzilla coulda got a little more screentime, but I did like the build up to it. That seems to be most people's complaint, not enough Godzilla. but the old movies, usually you don't see Godzilla for a good bit of the film. Think of the original Alien... you barely saw the Alien, but it was still a great movie, and became a classic, even without seeing the Alien a whole lot. I thought of this one the same way as Alien. It was a great reintroduction to Godzilla and I can't wait to see more of these movies.

16. I saw the new ninja turtles movie today, I freakin loved it I'd give it a 10

17. The Sunset Limited - Tommy Lee Jones, Samuel L. Jackson.

Two men in an apartment with their opposing beliefs.

7.5/10