Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Had to replace another ground for the headlights..starting to think my car lived half its life under water lol.... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412110592.078252.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412110575.278226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

Ahhh the joys of owning older cars haha

3. Ive replaced more fuel and brake lines than I care to remember <_<

4. M ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412485365.084760.jpg my baby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

vacuum lines for me.

6. 2003 350z Vortech Supercharged.

Vortech v2 blower
    660CI RC injectors
    Walboro 255 FP
    Motordyne 5/16th plenum spacer
    Test Pipes
    Top speed pro n1 cat back exhaust
    Dyno tuned at 414HP to the wheels

Attached Files:

7. My girl. :) 99' nb1 Miata slammed on Raceland Coilovers. Rims are coming soon, I'm so hyped.

Attached Files:

8. Nice! I love mx5s throw a 13b in it

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

9. (All of these are from Google, too paranoid to post actual pictures)
    Bentley continental GT 2011, recently wrapped white, wheels re-sprayed black and green

Range Rover Vogue 2004, limo tint, black on black, smoked lights, full alpine system for a combined output of 5200W (I'm pretty sure, audio guy wasn't very specific).

2.5l hawkeye STI running around 600-650 BHP. Modded mostly my self, (At least interior wise, quite a bit was done to the engine already) but can't remember everything I did to it. Bigger injectors, Garrett turbo, full de-cat, HKS dump valve. Think its sitting about 22psi but can't be too sure. Body wise, black car and TSW regis alloys sprayed gloss black. Brake callipers and badges are anodised deep-purple. The harness's, gear knob and steering wheel bars are also purple, the rest of the interior is black. Front two buckets are Drift Mugello, re-sewn with purple stitching and the "i" replaced with "STI" also in purple stitching. Lights have been smoked slightly, but not enough you can't see the lights  :p<span> The interior is the most recent thing and I'm in it all the time so I know the most about it. Going to take it to a garage soon just to get some diagnostics run and stuff. </span>

Attached Files:

10. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. one of my rides

Attached Files:

12. ??

13. Easy. That easily 350k in cars, the Internet is a great place.

14. #7014 God Almighty, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Still not getting you. If you think I'm lying, why would I? Not like I have anything to gain from it. More like £200k max, including everything done to the STI, and paint/wheels/tints/audio Etc. on the other two

15. You are full of shit. This is not even funny.

16. #7017 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Omg you have a Bentley too! Hold on let me post my google
    images. :rolleyes:

17. Ok, no need to get jealous, I was just saying what I had, guess that was a stupid idea, you people aren't open to the fact you can have money and still get high. Ohh well, I'll stay in other threads, where people aren't so close minded.

18. I dare u to post a picture of bentleys interior with a scrap of paper with your nickname on it...
    Will take u two secs...

19. As I have explained before, on another post, the interior has had a few things done to it and is pretty distinctive. So, no, I'm not putting up pictures. The same as I don't have pictures on my Facebook or Instagram. A. People from where I used to live are complete cunts and would go looking for it. B. If anyone who I work with/do business with saw it, and associated it with me, that'd be bad. Besides, I really have nothing to prove, I really couldn't care less if you believe I have a Bentley or not. I also have a helicopter, give a fuck? Not like I have a Bugatti. It's a Bentley, it didn't even cost that much, it was second hand.