Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

You sure it isn't just missing the turbo?  Is it 6 port or 4?

speaking of, my friend that has a ghetto 20b, ran it without the stock or aftermarket turbo's for a while.  Loud as fuck first off, then it made 244 whp, without the stinkin turbos! lol.  More than my modded s4 engine lol, I was having timing/ignition problems though.

2. 6 port s5 na engine
    Would love a 20b peripheral port and go na would be bad ass haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

3. Speaking of 3 rotor and the best noise ever

http://youtu.be/9RmEVGA7K7M

4. #6904 Raizor, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Lemme enlighten you, since you're talking like a GC newb.

GC's server is based in the Netherlands. Any info found on these forums cannot be used by U.S. Law Enforcement without GC's/Netherland's Consent.

Edit: for clarity, I'm not calling you a 'newb'. I said Like a newb.

5. #6905 Biltwellnigga, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Mustard on a beat yo

6. I don't think it's worth the risk it's easy enough to do.

7. This was my 98 Mustang GT.  I sadly sold it 9 years ago but it was a fun beast.  A little smoke fest.  :metal:  Sorry there's no sound not sure what happened there. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr-L4bzrTT8&feature=youtu.be

I added the basic bolt-ons:  exhaust off-road H pipe, cat back flowmaster, intake...with performance lowering kit, control arms, sub-frame connectors, 3.73 gears.  I love the 94-98 body style for some reason.  Simple mods make a hell of a difference from stock.  One day again I will own one...maybe a Cobra. :smoke:

8. If the NSA were after a bunch of Stoners, everyone american on this forum would be fucked. So unless you're doing things like plotting to take countries down, I wouldn't worry too much.

9. Sall gud bruh. Do want you want lul

10. Plenty of old school stoners and growers still here :wave:

11. #6911 mercinariesgtr, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Yah its also not probable cause or incriminating or illegal to be on a marijuana-friendly website talking about cars and legal things (cept for the 100+mph thread). MAny of us also live in tolerant states, im in MA so i dont even have a punishable amount of mj in my house (a 1 zip limit)

12. #6912 invinciblejets, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Yeah if they went through all of the bs to find me and busted down my door they would feel pretty dumb to find a couple grams haha

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407083038.858291.jpg 2007 f150 FX4 4 wheel drive. Just playin in the mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. That's awesome you knew it was an accord, so many people don't know it at first for some reason. Will daily beat her in about 2 weeks. 89 with only 159k miles though so she'll go for a lot longer. I love her

15. Looks clean to anytime you do see those accords they look like they got hit by a semi or somthing haha

16. This is my toy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407242061.694602.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407242098.729147.jpg

17. Ya, I was planning on buying some new rims or just powdercoating my current ones. It is quite the investment so i gotta save up for a little while.

I feel like the rims are the last touchup I need on the car and it will be perfect (famous last words).

18. Ya that's true. Nice rims will set you back a little over 2 grand. Rims really make the car.