Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. 1991 Nissan 240sx KA24DE

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. This is my life and multitude of money. A 2001 Mazda RX-7 w/ VeilSide fortune model body kit.

Attached Files:

3. i would put a v8 in the rx7 and make it a tt drag car

• Like Like x 2
  4. 2001 Accord. Motegi FF7 Wheels, Alpine Type-E subs, painted emblems flat black, carbon fiber Taillights.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. wow 93 it says you live in NJ where was that pic taken? I think I need to bomb that hill with my long board!!!! how does the 2000 drive?

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and my new parts car with 48k original miles
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lets race :D:wave:

8. 97' ford mustang GT.
    aztec gold
    less than 1,500 made
    4.6 SOHC V8
    offroad custom x pipe
    lowered 1.25 front, 1.75 in rear.
    painted black tail lights
    added mach 1 front lip
    light paint on headlights mixed with clear coat.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    JP haha, somebody in my town owns that car. It's a ugly ass car with no performance upgrades.

This is my ride [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    minus my sub, 12" RE SE. Components up front and coaxials in the back

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank god, I was gonna say, are you serious? I mean, that is uglier than you momma ;)

11. #32 Deleted member 102273, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
    I have a couple cars
    One is a 1993 Mustang LX Hatchback with a 2.3L engine
    Other is a 2005 Saleen Mustang....With a 281 V8 Stage 2 Engine. 325 HP, 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. 5 speed. Sittin on 20" Chrome Saleen rims. It's my baby.

Attached Files:

12. hahahahahahahahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  13. hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

14. Seems I got alot of hate coming my way lol.....

Oh well...step up and post ur pics of your vehicles scrubs

Lemme guess...you guys are riding on spit fire rims, a blind dech and some shitty trucks?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

15. well i posted my car on the other page, its got pioneer gear, exile sub, not the best gear on the market but it thumps.

cmon man, dont know how to drive a 5 speed or what? and im guessing your saleen has TC on at all times, and the fox body is a car just like my MOM used to have, but she had the svo, which is turbo, and more of a car than yours hahaha

16. Do I keep my TCS on at all times? Of course I do.

Why would I want to buy new tires every month?

Of course I know how to drive a 5 speed....My black and maroon stangs are both 5 speed.

I'm sure my 18" FI Fully loaded BTL would shake ur car right off the road boi lol

17. im not trying to make your stang sound bad but 325hp does not get you from 0-60 in 3.5 sec.....maybe 5 on a 90deg day, the car is just waaaaay too heavy to move that quickly on those numbers

i am rollin in a 1986 300zx turbo. 297.3whp 322.5tq on 13psi.
    MkIV supra intercooler w/ custom piping. apexi manual boost controller. r200lsd. custom intake plenum and custom exhaust headers. 3in exhaust from the downpipe back.

my car weighs just over 3000lbs and i hit 60 in a little under 5 sec, gearing has a lot to do with that but my car is almost 1500lbs lighter and has nearly the same power at the wheels.

18. 2003 Honda S2000.

19. #40 OnlytheBest, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    M540iA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

528i Stroked
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]